TMNT x Reader | Baby

Leo: Despite what you may think he'd the one holding the biggest grudge

Leo: Despite what you may think he'd the one holding the biggest grudge. He looked at you, completely standing still and didn't know what to do. He wanted to talk to you but then again you left him and his family. Once he saw the child he immediately knew it was his. He wouldn't talk at all and just wait for you to make the first move.

Raph: What do you mean this is his child? You can't be serious. He's a turtle goddammit he can't just have a baby with you! Or can he? He was standing there in total shock, looking between you and the child. He'd then make a few steps over to you and gently hug you, still not sure about the bad blood between you.

Donnie: This guy wouldn't even notice you at first. After all he was with his head in his computer. It wasn't until he felt a small hand touch his arm (and make him jump) when he saw you. He was in complete shock but tried to hide it because of the kid. He didn't believe you at first but saw so many similarities that he couldn't help but smile.

Mikey: He never stopped loving you. He regretted that whole fight you had the minute you walked out. He tried talking to you so often but you always declined. So when you came back he was over the moon. And then you had a child with you? His? He would love it and see it as a reason get closer to you again.