Donatello x Reader | Nervous

Donnie and you have been dating for only a little while but you knew it would soon come to the next step

Donnie and you have been dating for only a little while but you knew it would soon come to the next step. Donnie told you that you were his first ever girlfriend and you couldn't help but smile. You didn't want to rush it but some touching / foreplay would be nice sometimes.

You were currently having a make out session. Laying on his bed he had his arms around you and pulled you close. You wanted more than just his hands on your waist. So you gently pulled his hand up and placed it on your boob.

He stopped kissing you and looked you in the eyes.

"What are you doing?", he asked.

"You'll see. Let me guide you", you answered.

He nodded and you told him to squeeze your boob. Not to tight and rough. Gentle and easy was the way to go. 

"Kiss my neck", you told him.

"How?"

"Just kiss. And if you feel like it you can lick it too."

"You want me to lick your neck?"

"Jesus, Donnie, yes", you smiled.

He did as told and it felt so good. You let out a little moan followed by a giggle. He really didn't know what to do but you would get there.

"You can also nibble on my earlobe", you whispered.

...

"NOT LIKE THAT. THAT HURTS", you yelled.

"Sorry", he gave back.

"Keep in mind you're Donatello, not Mike Tyson"

"Who?"

"Forget it", you said and rolled your eyes.

You sat up and got rid of your shirt and bra. Donnie looked at you with big eyes. You decided to sit on his lap so he got a better view.

"Like what you see?"

He nodded and licked his lips.

"Okay, you can basically do anything with my nipples: lick, kiss, bite, touch whatever. But be gentle alright?"

"I think I can do that", he said.

He kneaded both of your boobs at the same time while you moved up and down his lap. You could feel how hard he was already. 

"Like that?", he asked

"Perfect", you moaned.

This went on for a little longer until you wanted to show him what "down there" felt like. You took your pants off and placed his hand on your panties. You were already dripping wet and were sure he could feel it through the fabric.

"So warm", he gasped.

You smiled and pushed your panties aside so he had a better feel.

"And so wet", he said.

You bit your lip and waited for him to make the next move.

"Can I ...?", he wanted to know.

You nodded and felt his finger slip into you. A big loud moan escaped your mouth while his finger was stretching your walls.

"Oh seems like I finally get the hang of it", he whispered and let out a cocky grin.

Needless to say you didn't really had to show him anything after that. He was learning by doing.