TMNT x Reader | Staying over

Friday night, finally! You've been waiting for this day forever - at least that's what it felt like

Friday night, finally! You've been waiting for this day forever - at least that's what it felt like. Friday was always one of your faves: weekend, pizza and movies. Your friends, the turtles, were usually out on patrol so you had no one else to hang out with. But that was okay, you enjoyed your own company.

You picked up the phone to order a pizza when you heard a loud thump on your balcony. You jumped a little and weren't sure whether to check it out or not. Curiosity got the most of you and you slowly walked towards the window. There they were: four giant turtles, looking in distress.

"What the hell are you doing here?", you said when you opened the door.

"We ... we need to ask you something (Y/N)", Leo said.

"Ooookay?", you said and looked at each of them.

Donnie looked extremely sad while the other ones just looked uncomfortable.

"Come in then", you ordered and completely opened the door.

It was difficult for them to get in (thanks to the small door) but they made it somehow.

"What can I do for you?", you wanted to know.

"Someone messed up", Raph growled.

"I ALREADY APOLOGIZED 20 TIMES OKAY?", Donnie yelled.

"MAYBE THAT'S NOT ENOUGH?", Raph yelled back.

"Guys, stop it", Mikey chimed in.

You were shaking your head. Your relaxing Friday night was definitely over. Leo coughed slightly trying to distract you from whatever was going on with his brothers.

"Would it be okay if we sleep here?", he asked you.

"Wh-What? All of you?", you said and looked around your apartment.

"Yeah", Mikey said.

"Well if you find some space, sure", you smiled.

Your apartment wasn't that small but the boys were huge.

"But why do you need to sleep here?", you wanted to know.

"Donnie's experiment. He tried something new and it blew up. Now we don't have any heater OR WATER", Raph said and got mad again.

"Oh that sucks. No water? You serious?", I asked.

"Yeah, I can't even take a shower", Mikey explained.

"As if you'd take a shower anyway", Raph laughed.

Leo smiled a little but tried to hide it.

"Heeeeey are you telling me I stink?"

"Do you want an honest answer?", Raph gave back.

Mikey frowned a little.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault", Donnie said.

"Don't worry. You can stay here for as long as you need and want", you said and pat his shoulder.

You took a deep breath and looked at all of them again.

"So, anyone want some pizza?", you asked.

"YEEEEES", Mikey screamed.

The rest of the evening was actually spent the way you planned it: pizza, movies and chilling. Just with four mutant turtles but you didn't care.