TMNT | Splinter's Embarrassing Stories

All of these stories are from when the boys were younger

All of these stories are from when the boys were younger. Some of them early teens some toddlers. I love all of it.

Leo: Oh poor Leo has been sick quite a lot in the past. Although he does drink a lot of tea and knows some home remedies, when he was a child, barely anything helped. So the day came where he was absolutely sick. Sore throat, coughing, runny nose, the whole deal. He still wanted to participate in mediation and Splinter decided it would be best for everyone if they did a one-on-one. There he was, sick Leo sitting next to his dad. All of a sudden he had to sneeze, loudly and intense with a bunch of green snot coming out. He caught it with his hand and got rid of it quickly but he's still embarrassed about it to this day.

Raph: We all know how bad the Hashi is. And how competitive Raph is. They (all) ended up in a fight with Raph being the one who needed to be in the Hashi longer than everyone else, Splinter wanted to teach him a lesson. Maybe he'd finally learn. Everyone was gone apart from Splinter and Raph. Splinter was standing there, looking at him up and down and not noticing how badly Raph had to be. But what was he supposed to do? This was punishment and he needed to take it. So he did the best next thing: he let it go. He literally peed his pants while keeping a straight face. Both of them made sure to never mention it again.

Donnie: Donnie has been into computers, robots and the internet for the longest time. So when he got his first (used) computer he had to set it up immediately and got internet. No one asked how he did it but it worked well. There was a time where he wanted to research something and didn't notice Splinter standing in the door frame. As soon as he opened the page, another window opened, with a woman letting out moans. It was one of those sex pages that are hard to close. Donnie blushed, screamed and tried his best to close it. To this day, Splinter always knocks before walking into the lab.

Mikey: As we know Mikey can be a bit disgusting at times. Being it eating a whole pizza at once, with a bunch of Tabasco or just eating everything mixed together: first pizza, then sweets, then ice cream. When he was very young Splinter discovered another thing Mikey loved eating: his own boogers. He was literally sitting in front of the TV, picking his nose and then eating whatever  was on his finger. Splinter didn't know what do to: should he talk to him, should he walk away, should he be disgusted? It wasn't a pleasant look for sure and luckily Mikey stopped doing it after a while.