Raphael x Reader | Fight

"You never have time for me", you yelled

You didn't mean to yell at your boyfriend but he was the one starting it. You wanted to talk to him, like normal people do, but he just wouldn't listen.

"I have to train okay? Do you have any idea how many foot are still out there?", he gave shouted back.

"I just want 20 minutes with my boyfriend. Is that too much to ask?"

"Oh come one I spend a lot of time with you!"

"When? Last month? The one before?"

It was stupid to be angry at this but you just couldn't help it. You needed him, more than ever after all that fighting but he didn't see it.

"It'd be easier and faster for me to workout if you weren't around constantly okay?"

You stopped in your tracks and tilted your head. 

"Fine!", you said and left his the gym.

You've had enough of this. And no matter how tense the situation with the foot was he should not talk at you like this. You just wanted a few minutes with him. Fuck.

"(Y/N), wait", you could hear him say but you didn't stop. 

You had to leave and be alone for a while. Funny that when you needed him most, you wanted to be alone.

---

"Baby?", you could hear him say outside.

Ignoring was the best option now so you did it.

"Can you please open the window?"

You rolled your eyes and got up from the couch. You took a few minutes before you decided to draw the curtain and open the window.

"What do you want?"

"Listen I'm sorry, okay? Can I come in?"

You just couldn't be mad at him and his goddamn emerald green eyes.

"Sure", you shrugged.

He stood in front of you and checked for face for anything: hate, fear, pain. After he didn't get any reaction from you he decided to talk.

"I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. You're right we haven't seen in other much and it's all my fault. The foot drive me insane. I just want to be better and be able to save my family", he explained.

"I want you to be save too Raph, but I need my boyfriend too, you know."

"I'd totally understand if you don't want me anymore", he whispered. 

He stood completely still and couldn't look you in the eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

You took his hands into yours and smiled at him.

"I'm a horrible boyfriend", Raph said.

"No you're not. You just didn't have time. You're the best boyfriend ever and I love you", you gave back.

"I love you too. So much (Y/N)"

He gently kissed you.

"Will you forgive me?"

"Will you spend more time with me?", you smiled.

"As much as you want to"

"Good", you grinned, "how about we start now?"

He grinned as well and picked you up, leading you to the bedroom.