Leonardo & Raphael x Reader | MINE!

((A/N) A little continuation from this post: https://www

((A/N) A little continuation from this post: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/140955313/write/560529407 . Same AU but without her dying - obviously. I hope you enjoy! 💕)

Leonardo and you have been dating for a while and to be honest it was the best time of your life. Not only could you finally experience color (and life to the fullest) but also love. True love. 

He truly was a gentleman, tried to make you happy every single day and you gladly gave it back. It was like you were a dream team from the beginning. You loved his brothers a lot too, it felt like a big family.

Although Rah has been different lately. You tried to act like you didn't notice but you did. And it hurt you. He was staying away from you as much as possible, rarely talking. You didn't know what was going on but you wanted to find out.

"Raph? Can I talk to you?", you asked when both of you were alone in the living room.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Why ... why are you so distant? Did I do something wrong?", you wondered.

He looked at you for a few seconds without saying a word.

"No you didn't."

"Are you sure? Because if I did I apologize for it", you said.

"It's fine", he shrugged and turned away to leave.

You walked up to him and grabbed his arm.

"No, it's not fine. I want to know. Please!", you begged.

Looking you straight in the eyes, Raph couldn't help but soften and relax a little.

"It's complicated you know", he started.

"Then explain it to me."

"I -I think I messed up."

"With what?"

He took a deep breath.

"I'm in love with you", he confessed.

You froze and blinked a few times.

"In love? But Raph ... Leo and I, we-", you started and he interrupted you.

"I know okay?! It's hard for me already, no need to rub it in!"

"Sorry ... I just...", you stuttered.

Letting out a big sigh he hugged you. Short and soft.

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have leashed out on you", he said.

"You did what?", you heard Leo say in the background.

"Oh great", Raph growled.

"What is going on here?", you boyfriend demanded.

"Nothing, right Raph?", you smiled.

"Yep."

Both of you were terrible liars and Leo knew that. He didn't want to start a fight though so he let it be.

"Anyway", Leo started, "we need to practice Raph. Dojo, now."

Raph shrugged and walked away, but not before giving you a second look. You could see the sadness in his eyes but knew you couldn't change a single thing about it.