TMNT | New Mutant

Leo: Compassion is key

Leo: Compassion is key. He'd try to talk to the newbie, try to understand where they're coming from, why they're so aggressive. Leo is a very good listener and would tell them that they could talk about anything - if they want. If not, Leo would talk himself. About his life as a mutant, about the lair, everything to gain their trust.

Raph: He knows that they only day he can let some steam off is working out. He'd take them to the gym, let do what ever they want, maybe even box with them, whatever. Afterwards both of them will feel better. They would totally bond over working out and if they wanted to talk, Raph would listen.

Donnie: He would give them as much space as they need. He'd check on them first to see if they're hurt or not and they might get closer this way: by helping them. Donnie is no one to pressure anyone so whenever he feels like it he tries to talk to them.

Mikey: I mean have you seen this guy? He'd totally make jokes, silly faces and make them feel at home immediately. He'd order a pizza as well and just let them enjoy everything. He wouldn't ask questions at first, he'd let them live in and get used to the situation at first before making the next step.