TMNT x Reader | Lizard Friend

You were up at 3AM

You were up at 3AM. Not because yo couldn't sleep but because you had to pee. And given the fact you were on your period it took you even longer. Thank God the lair had a guest bathroom. You were just about finished and wanted to wash your hands when you heard a loud scream.

You rushed out the door and almost ran into Leo and Raph.

"What the hell is going on?", you asked.

"I think that was Mikey", Leo gave back while Raph just shrugged.

"Let's go then!"

The three of you made your way to the living room where you found Donnie.

"You heard that too?", Raph asked.

"I would hear that scream anywhere", Donnie gave back.

"Who ... who are you?", you heard Mikey ask.

"Kitchen!", Leo whispered and signaled the rest of you to be quiet.

There was some noise in the kitchen yes, but then again it could have only be Mikey sleepwalking or something.

"I ... I", someone stuttered.

Okay, definitely no sleepwalking.

"I'd like to have an answer as well", Leo said and entered the kitchen.

One by one everyone wanted to take a look at the intruder. To your surprise it was another mutant. A lizard to be precise.

"Look I'm not looking for a fight okay? I was just hungry!", he said.

"And then you decided to steal our food?", Raph wanted to know and raised a brow.

"Not stealing ... borrowing maybe?", the lizard gave back.

You felt a bit sorry for him. Being questioned by mutated turtles, grumpy ones as well.

"Where are you from? I've never seen you in the sewers", you said and got a bit closer.

"Stay behind me (Y/N)", Donnie said.

You smiled at his carefulness.

"He's not going to hurt me, or are you?", you asked the lizard.

"No ... I'm not. Fuck you have a human down here?!", he said.

"Problem with that?", Raph wanted to know.

"Not at all. It's just ... the sewers stink!"

"Heeeeeey this is our home", Mikey chimed in.

"Sorry", the lizard gave back.

"It's not that bad really. You get used to it", you shrugged.

"I'm very sorry for intruding I really just wanted to eat something! I swear", he said.

We all looked at Leo who took his time before answering. After he took a sharp breath he said:

"Fine. But you'll sit here and tell us everything about you. And you promise to never tell anyone where we live!"

"I promise", the guy said.

"Good. Then let's eat", Leo smiled.

"MIDNIGHT SNACK, YAY", Mikey screamed, "exactly why I got up in the first place."

All of you laughed and spent the night talking and getting to know the new mutant.