Raphael x Reader | Sleepy Secrets

Raphael and you were sitting on his bed

Raphael and you were sitting on his bed. Both of you tried to watch TV but given the fact nothing good was on you decided to watch a bit of Maury. Something about a young girl drinking a bunch of alcohol. You weren' really interested in it but definitely wanted to spend time with Raph. He sat next to you and was quiet.

You looked over to see that he was so tired. They've had a long patrol and fight last night and he desperately needed sleep. 

"You can lay your head on my shoulder", you suggested.

"I'm not tired", he mumbled and sat up a bit straighter.

"Don't lie to me Raph", you smiled.

"I'm fine."

Grumpy was back in action. You didn't mind though, he was cute when he was tired and grumpy.

"What even is this?", he said and pointed to the TV.

"I don't know. Weird people", you shrugged.

Raph let out a big yawn and stretched himself a little.

"Nap on my shoulder Raph, please. I won't bite I promise", you laughed.

"Alright", he said, "but only 10 minutes."

He scooted closer to you and laid his head down. You smiled at the sudden weight and warmness. Sometimes you just loved sitting there and say nothing. Enjoying the silence. 

As Raph was drifting off to sleep he wrapped his hands around your waist. He mumbled a few words, groaned a little. All of the boys had trouble sleeping, especially falling asleep. You've all talked about that several times since you tried to help them. But nothing ever seemed to work.

"I love you", he mumbled.

Your eyes widened as you looked down on him. 

"Say what?", you said.

"Hmm?", Raph gave back and slowly opened his eyes.

"You just said something."

"No I didn't", he gave back.

"I'm not deaf", you smiled.

"Well shorty, what did I say then?", he demanded and looked up to you.

His beautiful emerald eyes were staring at you, teasing that you're probably slowly going mad. Hearing things that weren't there.

"You said you loved me", you explained and waited to see his reaction.

He had the same as you. His eyes widened and his body went stiff. Then Raph blushed a little and sat up straight. Crossing his arms, he didn't want to look at you.

"Fuck", he said.

"So ... it's true?", you wanted to know.

"Maybe", he whispered.

"Good. Cause I love you too", you said.