Raphael x Reader | I'm here

u2isthebest

u2isthebest

"What's the matter Raph?", you wanted to know when he stormed into his bedroom.

You were sitting on his bed, reading a Percy Jackson book, and literally jumped a little when the door flew open.

"I ... I don't know", he gave back.

You raised a brow. Raph was confused? Raph, the guy who always had a witty - or naughty - comeback.

"Tell me", you said and ordered him to sit on his bed.

He wasn't mad, you could tell from the way he acted. When he was mad he broke things or screamed.

"I thought I had a good plan on how we could eliminate the Foot but now ... I don't know. I don't want to sound like an idiot."

"Why would you sound like an idiot?", you wanted to know.

"It's a stupid plan. No one will like it, especially Leo. He'll give me one of those looks. You know like 'What are you even doing here', one like that", Raph explained.

He buried his head in his hands and you scooted closer. Wrapping your arm around him you held him close.

"You're such a smart guy Raph, I'm sure your plan is good", you said.

"Nah it's not."

"You just need to get Leo to listen."

"Don't you think I've tried that?", he gave back and looked at you.

You gave him a quick kiss before continuing to cheer him up.

"Have you tried it without yelling?", you smiled.

"Who am I? Donnie?", he gave back.

"Talk to him again. Without any yelling or fist clenching. He has to listen to you. You're a important part to the team and like I said you're incredibly smart. A bit pragmatic maybe but smart. You need to show that off a bit more often", you explained. 

He looked flabbergasted but gave you a quick smile.

"What?", you giggled.

"You're the most amazing person I've ever met.I'm so happy to call you mine. Thank you for being there. I love you", he said and hugged you.

"I'm always here for you Raph, I'll never leave", you gave back and kissed him again.