TMNT x Reader | Impressing you

ninalangneranderson

ninalangneranderson

Leo: We all know what kind of gentleman he is (yes, even in college). He would try the nice and compassionate approach, helping you whenever you needed him. Not in a personal slave kind of way (he will not get you food or let you write off homework) but still.

Raph: I can see him as the sporty type of guy wo'd try to impress you with his strength and muscles. Not over the top cocky but still enough so you would notice him. He's a fantastic athlete and would use that to his advantage.

Donnie: Brains! He would find out what your favorite / least favorite subject is and then either talk to you about it (basically fangirl) or offer his help with homework. Especially if it's physics or maths. Just anything to be closer to you.

Mike: Let's be honest: he would work his charm. And by that I mean he would try to make you laugh as often as possible. He'd make a literary clown of himself. Cause whenever you laughed, he took it as a good sign, telling him that you like his jokes and company.

I personally could not tell you who to choose since all of them have good traits. Let me know which one you would have pick (as a college girl) and which one would've impressed you most.