Michelangelo x Reader | Oops

You've been planning this night for weeks now

You've been planning this night for weeks now. You wanted to surprise your boyfriend Raph after a long day and night out on patrol and figured, what better way than to greet him naked? It was a bit difficult since Mikey shared the room with him but he was usually sleeping on the couch anyway, falling asleep from too much food and video games.

It felt awkward being totally naked in a room that wasn't your own but you needed to do this. Also, you couldn't wait to see Raph's face. You knew their schedule so well and knew he was home soon. You didn't know whether to wait on the bed, stand or gently drop your bathroom as soon as he entered. You chose the bed, simply because it was comfier. You laid down on top of it,  right in the middle, giving him a good view as soon as he entered.

The door slightly opened and you smiled.

"Hello there handsome", you said.

To your surprise and shock it wasn't Raph at all. It was goddamn Mikey.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE MIKEY???", you screamed, trying to get the duvet over you to cover you up.

"I live here baby doll. And I need another controller. But .... you gettin naked for me? Does Raph know?", he asked with a cocky grin.

"NOT THE TIME TO TEASE ME MIKEY", you gave back and blushed an even darker red than Raph's mask.

"Oh don't be like that. I liked the view", he laughed.

"It's not funny!!", you said under the covers.

"What's that? You said something?"

You could hear how he came closer to you and you panicked.

"Stay where you are", you told him with just your head outside.

"Now now, don't look like a burrito", he smiled.

"Leave me alone."

"I guess I have too", he sighed.

That idiot even had the audacity to give you a little kiss on the forehead, making you blush once more.

"I hate you", you growled.

"Nah you love me. And I loved the view angel cheeks", he giggled.

"LEAVE", you said and threw a pillow at him.

He took a deep breathe and smiled.

"I'll keep this as a souvenir", he told you and grabbed the controller he wanted.

You growled again and with one last giggle Mikey finally left the room. Fuck, you would NEVER surprise Raph ever again. This was enough embarrassment for a lifetime.