TMNT x Reader | Fapping & Blowjob

Leo: He'd be so embarrassed at first

Leo: He'd be so embarrassed at first. He thought he was the only one still up but when you walked in ... fuck. To him, this was nothing you - or anyone -  should see. He worked too hard on his zen and attitude to have it crumble down now. He was the leader after all, should lead with good example. To his surprise you weren't mad or disgusted, in fact it looked like you enjoyed it. And when you got closer, he completely let his walls down. That blowjob was better than he ever imagined. The fact that it was you, the one he thought about in the first place, made it even more amazing. He let you do your thing, didn't touch you or anything, he was too surprised. Afterwards, he wouldn't talk for a while and just look at you in awe. 

Raph: Similar to Leo he was embarrassed at first. Not because of the fapping itself, that was normal, but because he thought of you while doing so. Thank God you didn't know that. He was a little angry afterwards, trying to hide what he was doing, letting out a groan but it didn't help. You already saw it and ... you liked it? He wasn't sure what your plan was but he wanted you to do whatever you wanted. After all, you were the reason he started this. When you got on your knees and worked on him he almost came immediately. This was a dream come through to him. He held your head and pushed you a bit further down. 

Donnie: ABORT MISSION! OHMYGOD. NO NO NO NO. How embarrassing was this. He knew it was a bad idea, he knew you were always up late. He squeaked a little when you walked in on him, trying to hide his lower body under the bed sheet. He didn't understand the fact that you looked at him with a huge grin on your face. How dare you?! Were you making fun of him? No you weren't you got closer to him - and kneeled in front of him. When he realized where this was going he actually tried to scoot away from you. This was already embarrassing enough, you shouldn't do this right now. He looked down at you and couldn't believe it. He wouldn't talk about it afterwards though.

Mikey: He jumped a little when you walked in, trying to hide from you. But then he just shrugged. What else could he do, you've already seen it, no matter what he did could erase that memory from your brain. He'd actually be the only one to ask you if you want to "join in on the fun" and when you did ... holy shit. How did he get so lucky? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. What were you doing? You weren't thinking about ... or were you? You were! Shit. Mikey got a little too excited about everything but could you be mad? YOU were on his mind since forever and this was the best day ever. It almost made him cum right away. Your lips, your body, your smile before you started. He'd totally give back the love.