Donatello x Reader | Dom

Donnie would never tell you but your comment actually hurt him a little

Donnie would never tell you but your comment actually hurt him a little. He loved you no matter what but you thinking he wasn't dominating was hurtful. Of course he was no Raph or Leo but he had his good parts - and kinks - too. He needed to show you.

You walked into his bedroom since he wanted to meet you there. It was dark, with the exception of some neon blue lights here and there: around his desk, his bed and on a shelf. This was weird a new but you didn't mind. Some change was good.

"Hello there (Y/N)", you heard a voice.

It sounded like Donnie mixed with a huge computer. Kinda like the things you see in movies.

"Donnie?", you asked.

"Yes, how are you?"

"I don't know. What is this? Where are you?"

"I'm close but you can't see me. However, would you please lay down on the bed?"

"The bed? Why?"

"Just do it, love."

You shrugged and did as told. As soon as you laid down you felt something grabbing your wrists. You looked up and saw what looked like handcuffs.

"Okay this is not funny", you said and tried to get loose.

"It's not supposed to be", you head Donnie say.

You didn't even notice that the door opened and that he was now standing next to you.

"Let me go", you said.

"I still have some plans with you."

He spread you legs and hovered above you. Kissing you deeply and then smiling down at you. He found your sweet spot on your neck which made you let out a moan. Trying hard to get rid of the handcuffs you cursed at him.

"It's your own fault", he said between sucking and kissing your neck.

"MINE?", you yelled louder than you wanted.

"Mhm."

Donnie hands traveled down your body, gently squeezing your boobs. Leaving kisses and bite marks all over your body, you slightly went insane underneath his touch.

"Please Donnie", you whispered.

"Not yet", he gave back.

Your panties were literally torn apart and your core was exposed to him. He pushed a finger inside of you, without any warning, and then proceeded to finger you hard.

"FUCK DONNIE", you screamed.

Your boyfriend wanted to tease you. Orgasm denial at its finest. You were so close to coming (and unable to really move - goddamn handcuffs) and Donnie stopped.

"Wha -- what?", you gasped.

"Do you really think I'm gonna let you cum without me? No sweetheart. Now it's my turn", he gave back and pulled his pants down.

You never saw that side of him but you were sure as hell to never make fun of him again.