Raphael x Reader | Knocked out

Raph always loved taking you for a walk

Raph always loved taking you for a walk. Sometimes at night through the city, sometimes during the day through the sewers. It took you a while to get used to the smell but now you don't even notice it anymore.

"I need to show you something more appetizing", he said out of the blue.

"Alright, lead the way", you gave back.

The sewers were scary sometimes. Not only at night but in general. The noises, the smell, the darkness. Sometimes, when it was raining outside, it felt like someone was shooting with a riffle. You squeezed Raph's hand and got a bit closer to him. Anything to not lose him.

You arrived at a closed door. I was older, grey and a bit rusty.

"Found this the other day", he grinned.

"A door?"

"No what's behind, tiger!"

The door squeaked when he opened it. It was dark and it sounded like ... water? A lot of it. Raph somehow turned the light on and it gave you a better look.

"Be careful where you walk", he said.

There was indeed a lot of water, it looked a little like a swimming pool. On second look, it was like a little lake. Right there in the sewers.There was a little path going around it but you needed to watch out where you're going. It was just enough to have two people walk next to each other. You had no idea how deep the water was.

"What is this?", you wanted to know.

"I think this is cleaner water. Kinda like the one we have on our slide, remember?"

Oh yeah you did. Just the other day Mikey soaked you in it when he decided to take the slide and not the stairs.

"Did you break in here?"

"Not really"

"Was the door locked?"

"Maybe ..."

"Raph!"

"Sorry", he shrugged and kissed you.

"This is all so old", you said and took another look around. 

Rusty pipes, leaks and whatnot. This place didn't feel save.

"Oh come one, what could go wrong?", he asked and knocked on a pipe.

Before you could react something fell down on his head and made him sink to the floor.

"RAPH!", you screamed and rushed over to him.

He was in the water, sinking already, not being able to respond to your call.

"Oh fuck me", you said and jumped in.

Yes, it was cleaner water but it still wasn't a normal bath. It wasn't clear nor clean and you wanted to be out as fast as possible. Now, Raph was heavy. Very heavy. You had a bunch of trouble keeping him up. 

"Talk to me", you demanded and gently slapped his face.

All you got back a moan in pain.

You tried to get him as close to the path as possible. You lifted his arms up, thank God the water made him a little lighter, put them on the path and them dived to grab one of his legs. No chance. You wanted to push him up with his butt. Nope. You even got out and tried to pull. It still didn't work. 

"Come on Raphael", you yelled.

You jumped back in and dived another time. This time you grabbed both of his legs at the same time, tried to lift them up simultaneously. He was literally floated in the water now but you figured as long as his head is above it, it was fine. Grabbing his feet you tried to push him up and on the path. Slowly, Raph started to move. 

"Can you finally answer me?", you asked him.

"Mhm? Y-Yeah", he said.

Once he was able to move it was so much easier to get him out.

"We need to stitch you up", you said when you checked on his wound.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. This is all my fault", he said.

"You tried to be romantic, I get it", you smiled.

"Biggest mistake ever. Don't ever expect something cute and romantic from me ever again", he chuckled.

"Oh", you tried to sound as sad as possible, "but I had such a romantic idea!"

"What is it then?"

"How about a nice, warm and long shower?", you wanted to know.

"Alright, but just because it's you", he gave back and tried to get up.

He was a bit dizzy, you could tell immediately.

"Let's wait a few minutes and then get you to Donnie, okay?", you suggested to which Raph nodded.

You could already imagine Donnie's face but you didn't care.