38

Arthit's POV

Remind me to not ever joke like that ever again.

Kong pestered me insistently about it and it was difficult to fend him off.

"Hey it's Friday, let's go to your apartment. Can't let that 100% off go. " he whispered in my ears during our practice.

I thought he had totally forgotten about it because he never mentioned it this morning.

Guess, I was wrong.

As a result, I stayed overnight at Bright's place on Friday and when he sulked the next day and told me he was still willing to avail it. I told him the sale was only on Friday.

I had fun teasing him.

Let's go grab some lunch together, if you're free. - Kongpob

I was currently on the study table under a tree across our department building. I am doing my homework for my lecture later.

I need to finish my homework.

I quickly sent him a message.

Okay. Where are you? - Kongpob

Bench by the engineering building. I hastily typed.

Wait up. - Kongpob

I put my phone down and focused on my report.

We don't usually see each other during classes because their minor subjects as a freshman are usually in the other departments building but whenever he was free he always spends time with me.

After a while, somebody sat beside me. The person just quietly perched himself and made no move as if he doesn't want to disturb me.

I was so determined to finish my report so I didn't look up to see who it was but I was certain it was Kong.

I was touched by his thoughtfulness but still busy to look up, instead I reached for his hand on the bench and placed my hands over his.

"I'm going to finish soon, " I said delightfully, squeezing his hand lightly.

It feels different though. It was bigger than Kong's and rougher too.

I quickly break my gaze from my paper to the person next to me. My eyes went wide open when I saw Knot and I was holding his hands. I quickly took my hand away like I was burnt. Prem, Teet, Vin, and the one with a smile full of mischief, Bright were standing behind him.

Swallow me, Earth.

One by one, they comfortably seated themselves around me.

Bright, who in front of me. "So you're dating, " he said without even trying to beat around the bush. Moreover, it wasn't a question but more of a statement.

I looked down to avoid their scrutinizing eyes. I pretended to be busy.

"So, she's the reason why it is so difficult to hang out with you. " Prem probed.

"And the reason he was always smiling recently, " it was Teet.

"He was very cool headed too, " Bin added.

"And what's with the~" Knot beside me seized for Bright's hand and squeezed it lightly like I did earlier. "I'm going to finish soon, " imitating the voice I used earlier.

Bright in return playfully put their clasped hands together to his lips and kissed it. "Take your time sweetie, if it's you I can wait forever. " he said exaggeratedly.