Introduction

Hi I'm Erika Costell, I'm a junior and a new student at East Side High. I moved to Cleveland Ohio this week, and Its already the middle of the school year about to end. I'm a cheerleading, and a model. I came to East because my moms job, she says we're gonna stay here now and we're done moving every where. I make friends easily, I get noticed sometimes for my modeling. Literally at all my old schools I was the "popular girl" as much as I love the attention I don't like it all the time. I've only dated like 3 boys my entire life, but a lot of boys always hit on me and asked me out, of course I would reject.

Yooo I'm jake paul captain of the football team, I am a junior about to be a senior, I have a girlfriend named Alissa Violet. I absolutely love her. I'm a viner with my older brother, we're very famous and I often get asked for pictures at school. My squad is Chance, Anthony, Kade, Tessa, Alissa, Mackenzie, Chad, and Megan. I'm basically friends with the whole school, but these are the people I hang with the most. I really don't pay attention in class at all, this year most of us aka the squad had most classes together. Today there's a new girl I heard. Pretty much, I'm like the famous bad boy at our school, everyone knows me and my squad. Alissa is like the popular one but she might have competition with the new girl, I heard she's a model, and she's been famous at her schools. Anyways I have to get ready and go.