Hang out / chapter 12

Skips too August before school starts again*
Jakes POV: I woke up in my room. With Erika right besides me. She was snuggled up on me after a long night. She was upset with me because I forgot about our date and I just went with the boys. I made it up to her. Dicked her down now she's good. I forgave Logan. It was hard but Erika was right by my side. School starts next Monday. It's Friday. Me and Erika also let everyone in our squad know about us.

J: Babe
J: baby
J:Rik
E: hmm?
J: you good ?
E: yeah
J: wake up it's already 12 we're sleeping in.
E: okay I'm up
J: can you give me my shorts please ?
E: here, I'm gonna shower
J: okay

Erika gets in the shower. Jake looks through his phone and sees texts from the team 10 group chat
Texts* Team 10 Group chat
Tessa: y'all wanna come by later and hang out ? You guys could spend the night too, but bring bathing suits. Also I have food, snacks and drink provided.
Chance: what time tonight babe
Chad: I'll be there just need the time
Blondie: me and Erika will be there
Kade: I'll go Mackenzie you need a ride ?
Mackenzie: I'll go and yes babe pick me up before you go
Anthony: down
Erika: yeah what Jake said
Tessa: great be here at 8pm
Megan: babe take me
Anthony: got you meg
Off texts*
Erika gets out of the shower

J: So we're gonna go to tessa hang out
E: Yup
J: what do you wanna do in the mean time ?
E: do you wanna hang out ?
J: we are aren't we ?
E: you don't get it
J: I don't *laughs*
E: when I say I wanna "hang out" that means fuck.
J: oooo So is that like a code word for us
E: that is you like it
J: yeah I do
E: last night was fun I want more
J: you do baby ?
E: yeah I do
J: you already showered tho
E: Sooo I'm just wearing a towel.
J: anddd ?
E: you don't like doing it all the time huh
J: it was just with Alissa. I mean what boy doesn't want that
E: oh okay come on let's hang out.
J: okayyy
⚠️⚠️⚠️smuttttt⚠️⚠️⚠️
J: take the towel off baby

Erikas POV: last night jake forgot about our date I was pissed because he went out with the boys. We made up and he gave me something that always gives rid of my attitude. Jake is really good in bed. He really knows how to pleasure a girl. And of course I wanted round 2. I love jakes dirty side.

Erika takes off her towel and jumps in the bed with Jake she gets on top of him and starts making out. Jake pulls back grabs her boobs then moves his hands up to her neck and squeezes lightly, but sexy.

E: mm that was sexy
J: your sexy

Jake moved his hands down to her ass and squeeze that.

E: take off your shorts

Jake pulls down his shorts and he already didn't have a shirt on so Erika gets back on top of him.

J: condom ?
E: I'll drink the pill hold up

Erika gets up and Jake slaps her ass she jumps a little she goes to her bathroom and drinks a pill. She come back and jumps on him.

J: better ?
E: better .
J: you wanna get stuff going
E: oh yeah baby

Erika starts rubbing on jakes dick with her entrance. Teasing him. Jake slaps her ass.

J: stop teasing

Erika smiles. She grabs his dick and puts it in her. She starts jumping up and down on it, letting out soft moans. Jake starts helping her out by thrusting in her. They flip around so Jake is on top of Erika.

E: what you gonna do... daddy

Jakes POV: Erika has never called me daddy, I find it really turning on.

J: what ?
E: daddy

With that Jake slammed right into her with warning. Erika moaned loud. Jake grabbed her neck and choked her out in a sexy way. Erika loved it. Erika grabbed onto his back and scratched it every thrust in.

E: omgggg d-dad-dyyyyy
J: yesss baby girlll

Jake pulled out made out with her then started going down. He went down to her boobs sucking on them, leaving hickeys everywhere, then went down more and got to her clit. And started rubbing it with one finger then he started fingering her. He starts with one finger then added another finger. He started eating her out as he was fingering her. She grabbed his head and was pushing his face into it more as she was moaning loud.

E: omgg Jake yes daddy

She let go of his head and started arching her back in full pleasure. A warm salty sweet liquid formed in jakes mouth. He swallowed it and licked her up. He came back up and wiped his mouth. They got into the doggy position. And Jake started teasing her. He put the tip in and pulled out and kept doing that until she said something.

E: Just fuck me already daddy
J: waitttt

Jake kept doing that and when she was about to say something again, he slammed into her without warning. And started pounding on her from behind. Sounded like they were clapping they're hands. She had a hold of the sheets and was a huge moaning mess. Jake hit her g-spot.

E: omg omg right there baby right there daddy
J: found your g-spot
E: mhm mhm go daddy

Jake kept hitting it and hitting it until she squirted all over him and his sheets.
Erika flipped over and rubbed her clit as she squirted Jake kept going in little by little.
Jake laid down and Erika went to his boner. She put it all in her mouth, all 8 inches.

J: oh yeah baby girl.

Then there was a knock at the door

L: hey Jake mom is on her way so I'd finish up if I were you.

Jake laughed as Erika kept sucking until she felt a warm tasty liquid shoot down her throat. She spit it on his dick and pumped it then slurped it up.

E: let's shower were messy and you need to wash your sheets
J: yeah thanks to you
E: but it was worth it
J: definitely.
⚠️⚠️⚠️end of smut⚠️⚠️⚠️
Jake and Erika got in the shower and actually showered. They got out and got dressed. They went down stairs and sat at the table.

L: had fun
J: we were sleeping

Erika just sat there

L: yeah okay

Jakes mom got there, they ate lunch and then she took a nap in her room. After an hour she left again.

A/N: gonna update again 💘