Erikas house / chapter 10

Erikas POV: I was taking Jake to my house, he didn't want to be at his house and I completely understand. That's a horrible situation and I would want to be gone too. I don't care what my mom says, I'm letting Jake stay as long as he wants, even if that means all summer or just today. Everyone keeps texting me asking about Jake but I just ignore. I'm really happy what happened. We kissed. For once I kissed my crush. We admitted our love for each other. I couldn't be more happy.
J: thank you Erika for taking me out of there
E: of course Blondie. You could stay at my house for as long as you need. I don't mind.
J: what about your mom?
E: most of the time she's at work. She's a ER nurse.
J: no way, my mom is the same. At the hospital by that one elementary school.
E: that's cool, I don't know where my mom works but that's all I know *laughs*
Jake puts his hand on Erikas thigh as she drives and she smiles.
J: I can't wait to spend time alone with you.
E: same.
Rest of the car ride is silent. Then they get to Erikas house. They get off and Jake follows her inside, then to her room.
Once they get to her room jake walks in the dark room first, Erika is turned around closing the door, jake just stands there right in front of her. She bumps into him thinking he wasn't there. Jake was like hovering over her. Starring into eachothers eyes. Jake kisses her. She kisses back. Erika is basically pinned up against the door. They're making out. Things start getting heated. Jake grabs her face and Erika is hanging on to his neck on her toes. Jake picks her up and starts walking to the bed. Jake lays down and Erika is on top. She starts going down his neck leaving hickeys.
Jakes POV: I didn't think things would get this heated. I just wanted to kiss her. She kept going on. It just felt right. I didn't pull back. I let her go on giving me hickeys. I really liked this girl. And I was okay with it.
⚠️⚠️⚠️Smuttttt⚠️⚠️⚠️
Erika kept going lower and lower until Jake said
J: are you sure ?
E: yeah you okay with it
J: yeah
E: okayyy
Erika goes back down and pulls down jakes pants and pulls down his boxers. And grabs his boner and starts giving a blow job.
Jakes POV: I know I wouldn't let Alissa have sex with me, because she was too much. But with Erika it felt right. It was fine. I went along with it.
Jake let out soft moans as Erika is gagging and gulping down there
Erika gets up and takes off her shirt. Jake takes his off too. Erika pulls off her shorts, leaving her in her panties and bra.
Jake wraps his arms around her unhooking her bra from behind. Erika grabs his hand and puts it over her panties and he starts rubbing. Jake starts taking off her underwear. Leaving her naked. Jake starts making out with her again, this time going down leaving love bites everywhere on her neck. He goes to her boobs and starts sucking on her nipples. Erika let's out soft moans.
Jake goes lower down to her clit and starts licking slow. She starts moaning louder. Jake does this until he feels a warm liquid fall in his mouth he swallows it and licks her clean.
J: first time ?
E: y-yeah *she says embarrassed*
J: it's okay I'll go slow.
E: ok-okay
Jake starts entering her slowly as tears start filling her eyes
J: want me to stop ?
E: no keep going it feels good.
Jake keeps on going, Erika moaning louder than ever
E: faster
Jake goes in a little more faster but careful Jake could see how Erika was adjusting it and getting more used to it. He starts going faster and faster until they're both moaning.
J: wait I'm not wearing a condom
E: I was prepared I took a pill
J: okay
Jake goes back in her making her moan. He holds her legs up as he goes in her
E: de-deeperrr Blondie
Jake puts all in her making loud clapping noises, pretty sure the neighbors heard them.
They switch positions, to the doggy. Erika grabs onto her sheets as Jake pounds her from behind.
E: I'm gonna cummm
J: me toooo
The both released at the same time making loud relieving sounds. Jake flops right next to her.
⚠️⚠️⚠️end of smut⚠️⚠️⚠️
E: sooo
J: umm
E: let's go to bed ?
J: do you want me in the guest room or?
E: no of course not sleep with me
J: wait your okay that I just took-
E: yes Jake it's fine
J: okay good
They scoot back on the bed and cuddle their naked chest on eachothers
E: you do realize we have hickeys everywhere
J: yeah but I don't mind
E: okay good
J: Erika what are we ?
E: I don't know. What do you wanna be ?
J: do you wanna... be my... girlfriend?
E: of course Blondie
They hug and cuddle together
Erikas POV: I was waiting for the longest time for him to pop that question. Even tho he just got out of a relationship, I could tell he was easily getting over her and he didn't care what she thought. We're like a duo. The power duo.
J: do you wanna keep it to just us for now ?
E: yeah I think that would be the best.
Jakes POV: I asked her. I asked her to be my girlfriend. I almost love this girl. She's always liked me, even when I didn't feel the same she stuck with me. This girl belongs to have my heart. I'm glad I asked her. Since everyone is bugging. I'll take them out again. But just to eat, since I messed everything up. And I'm still gonna pay. Let's just hope the don't notice anything with me or Erika.
J: tomorrow, I'll take everyone out again on me, today I messed everything up. And I'll make it better.
E: I'll pitch in. You spent a lot of money already let me pitch in.
J: okay thanks babe
Erikas POV: "Babe" I love that.
E: just calm down and sleep okay.
J: okay
They kiss and cuddle with each other and end up falling asleep.
They slept for maybe an hour or two until Erikas mom walks into Erikas room and sees Erika naked in bed with Jake. Clothes all over the ground
Em: ERIKA!!
Erika wakes up. She pulls the blanket over her and Jake as Jake still sleeps.
E: mommmm knock. Please get out .
Em: meet me in the kitchen now.
Erikas mom walks out of her room and closes the door
J: I'm up. What happened
E: my mom walked in and saw us naked together. Plus our clothes is everywhere. She wants me in the kitchen I'll be back stay here.
J: Babe you have hickeys.
E: I'll throw some makeup on it real quick stay here tho
J: okay
They kiss and Erika puts some makeup on quickly covering up most hickeys she puts on some shorts and a sweater to cover her
Erika goes downstairs to her mom in the kitchen.
E: heyy mom
Em: who's that boy ?
E: my boyfriend
Em: when did you get a boyfriend ?
E: today.
Em: why are you guys naked together?
E: mommm
Em: okay listen I know your coming to that age where your gonna be doing that. But be safe with that kind of things.
E: okay can I go back to sleep now ?
Em: yes go on
E: by the way, his name is Jake and he's staying the night here.
Em: okay well that's fine, but if you don't want to do anything, you have to tell him to stop.
E: mom calm down, he's not like that.
Em: okay well I go back to work tomorrow morning, so I'm going to bed too
E: okay goodnight
Erika says as she walks back upstairs to her room and finds Jake sitting there on his phone.
J: hey
E: hey
J: was she mad ?
E: not really at first she was but she was just telling me who you were and what you were doing here. And asking what are we doin naked *laughs*
J: did you tell her I was you boyfriend?
E: yeah she didn't mind. She just told us to be safe she's asleep.
J: okay I put some shorts on let's just sleep now.
E: okay goodnight baby
J: good night babygirl
Erikas POV: omg "babygirl" I love that even more.
They cuddled and fell asleep in eachothers arms.

A/N: imma post again stay tuned