The stalker / chapter 17

Erikas POV: I woke up in jakes arms again, he was already awake he was just staring at me. I started staring at him too. We were just making eye contact. He was holding me in his arms. I was just wondering on what he was thinking. But last night we barely got any sleep. We were paranoid, I was scared. Hoping and praying no one was stalking us. All night jake held me. And kept me safe. He kept telling me how beautiful I am, he kept telling me how he's always gonna keep me safe, he kept reminding me on how strong I am as a woman. Every time he told me I was beautiful, it was like I kept falling in love with him all over again. I felt safe. Safer than ever just being in his arms. He told me he's gonna protect me through anything. When did I get so lucky? To get a Man like this.

Jakes POV: I woke up to Erikas alarm going off. She didn't wake up to it though. I turned it off and laid there with her. Admiring her beauty. I couldn't take my eyes off of this gorgeous girl. She woke up minutes after. She caught me staring at her. And she starred back. It was weird just starring at each other but it was right. I'm so in love with those big green eyes. I love her so much. I just can't believe this girl is mine. I almost forgot about what happened yesterday. That's when I looked away from her.

E: good morning handsome
J: good morning beautiful
E: are we going to school today?
J: do you want to ?

Erika just laid there and thought.

Erikas POV: of course I want to go to school. But then I don't. People gonna make fun of us, try ask questions, and none of that is their business it's our sex life and so much people know already. But I don't care about what people think so yeah. Gonna face our fear and go.

E: ye-yeah I do

Jake was pretty shocked that she wanted to go back to school after what happened yesterday.

J: okay well get ready school starts in an hour
E: okay

Erika gets up and takes a short shower, after Jake takes a shower. They both brush their teeth after the shower and they get ready. Erika puts on light makeup. And throws her hair in a messy bun. Jake just throws on some clothes.

J: you look stunning.
E:Jake I'm wearing sweatpants and a sweater. I have a messy bun and barely any makeup.
J: I know. Your just naturally stunning.

Erikas POV: that was cute. That was really cute. Jake called me stunning even when I look like a pig.

E: okay let's go?
J: okay.

Jake and Erika go to school in Jake car. They skip breakfast. Once they get there bunch of people make faces. As they see they're car pull up. When they get out of the car, they walk into the school holding hands. Everyone stares and makes faces. People are asking them millions of questions, but they ignore and walk to the squad.

Megan's POV: I saw Jake and Erika come to school this morning, I was incredibly shocked. Why would they be here they're gonna be questioned so hard and made fun of. I honestly really regret what I did. Oh your probably wondering what I did huh. Well, I took that picture of them having sex. I was friends with Alissa. I was like the only one she had left. When jerika got together I saw how of a snake Erika is to Alissa. I would still hang with them but after I'll be with Alissa. Alissa told me to take a picture of them. And when I got to Erikas house, they were having sex. And it was even better to expose them. Alissa made that account and I posted the photo with the caption. I really regret it. Erika thinks that I'm stalking her, but she doesn't know it's me. Alissa told me everything, she said Jake would fuck girls in front of her, that he abused her, that Erika and her were bestfriends and acted like they didn't like each other so they would hang out after school. I then found out everything Alissa said was lies. I tried taking down everything but it was too late. Everyone had that picture of the famous Jake Paul having sex with model Erika Costell. I felt horrible and I still do. Just don't know how I'm gonna tell them it was me.