Bestfriend with benefits / chapter 48

Jakes POV: I woke up in my bed, Erika was laying down right next to me. She was just staring at me which made me jump a little.

E: your up?
J: yeah....

It was a little awkward. She was with someone, yet she still slept with me.

J: I don't think this is good if your with someone.
E: Jake...he doesn't need to know.
J: I don't know..
E: were friends...with benefits okay?
J: bestfriends
E: exactly but it's our little secret

We both smiled at eachother. Why don't we might as well be together? Well, I guess she's probably has a point, our love life is gonna be to us and only us for now. Our careers are right i front of us, I think it's the best to be silent about what we have, but what about Blake, what if he ever finds out, what if Alissa still has feelings for me.

J: Alissa is coming over later
E: oh okay
J: your jealous huh
E: whattttt? Nooooo
J: your jealoussssss
E: shut uppppp

We both laugh, she then kisses me.

E: you only kissed Alissa yesterday because you were jealous of me and Blake huh?
J: noooo

I smile and blush.

E: I think I'm gonna dump Blake...
J: why isn't he the reason why we broke up?
E: yeah...but I realized I don't want anyone else.
J: then who do you want?
E: you.

I grab her face and kiss her, we last for a little bit until she pulls back.

E: are you and Alissa a thing again?
J: no, she's been trying to make moves but I would ignore it.
E: you know I wouldn't care if you guys would get together...

Erikas POV: that's a lie I would care a lot, because she cheated twice, and she's a bitch I don't trust her for nothing.

J: I don't think that's something me and her would get back into.
E: okayyy

The door bell rings.

J: what time is it?
E: 1:30
J: shit that's Alissa then.
E:Wait let me put my clothes on then I'll go to my room.
J: okay

I grabbed my clothes and ran to my room. Ugh why does Alissa have to be here?

Jakes POV: erika went into her room and I put some boxers and shorts on, I didn't have my shirt on. I opened the door to Alissa. Dressed in a short pair of shorts with a crop top. She was...pretty...beautiful.

A: hey jakeyyy
J: hey lissss

She hugged me and walked in, we sat on the couch and watched tv for a little bit, I had my arm over her. We just snuggled up.

Erikas POV: after a while of sitting in my room doing nothing, I get a call from Blake, we just talk for a while, I couldn't stop thinking about Jake. I'm a cheater, I'm an actual fucking cheater. I'm cheating on Blake with Jake. It's like the worst feeling but it sort of feels so good. After I hung up on him, i slightly opened my door just enough to peek out and see them. My room is right behind the living room and behind the couch so they weren't facing me. I stood there eyeing them. Something about seeing them together, cuddled up, made me feel like I wanted to rip out my hair. Alissa slightly turned and she saw I was looking at them and she gave me a death glare back. She then mouth to me "he's mine" and she winked and looked back at the tv. I bit my tongue and stepped back and closed my door. I wanted to knock her out. I sat back in my room and just thought. Is Alissa gonna try to get back with him? Am I jealous of them? No no no no no. I shouldn't be jealous. Or am I?
I talked in the phone with Blake for a little bit, then Jake knocked on my door. I told Blake I would call him back and hung up, I wasn't really gonna call him back. I got up and opened the door, Alissa was right next to him holding his hand.

E: yeah?
J: um we're going to get some food, wanna join?
E: um no thanks I'll be here.
J: okay see ya then
E: yeah okay.

I closed the door on them, it's like they were going on a date. I didn't want to go because of Alissa. Every time I look at her I just wanna punch her. She has a very punchable face. I giggle to myself. I'm gonna follow them. Yeah. I heard the front door close so I walked out of my room. I watched them from the window walk into the elevator. I put some shoes on and grab my phone. I go after them, trying to make myself not noticeable. They get into jakes car and drive off. I go onto iPhone track to follow where jake phone goes, he always has his phone on him so I could use that app. He drove for a while, I followed them in jakes other car. I feel like a stalker following them, I just want to see what their gonna do. They finally pull up to McDonald's, I park down the street from McDonald's and go inside. This McDonald's was huge, I was 95% convinced that it wasn't a McDonalds just from looking at it, but it was. I walk in from the back door, they were ordering. I think I'm going insane, I'm following them. Why the fuck am I following them? I'm literally going insane. I walk out before they could see me. I drive back to the apartment complex. Blake was standing at the door. What the hell is he doing here? I walk up behind him.

E: Blake?
B: hey Erika I wanted to surprise you.
E: how long have you been standing here?
B: I just got here maybe 5 minutes ago, where were you?
E: I went out for some food I was hungry.
B: can we go in?
E: yeah..yeah come on.

I loved him out of the way and I unlocked the door, I walked in first then he did, I didn't want him right now. I don't know. I think I'm gonna break up with him. We've only been together for like a day, but I guess it was just the moment. I'm not really into this guy, I'd rather have Jake. I walked him into my room and I closed the door. He tried making a move on me but I didn't let him.

B: are you okay?
E: yeah...
B: then kiss me.
E: we need to break up.
B: what why?
E: it's just not right I'm sorry.
B: is it about Jake ?
E: maybe...
B: eh I don't care, I have an actual girlfriend, I just wanted to have a sex doll.
E: so you were really planning on using me?
B: yup...and your not gonna say anything.
E: about what?

He gets up and locks the door. Oh my fucking god. Is he about to...

A/N: okay wow juicing it up a bit. 🤩