The first vlog / chapter 22

Jake and Erika woke up the next morning in eachother a hands. Erika got up and took a shower. Little bit later on jake woke up.

J: do we have to go to school ?
E: Babe the dance
J: yeah but that's a 7pm we're gonna be home anyways.
E: true maybe one day won't hurt.
J: okay good well I'm going back to sleep then.
E: I'll cook up some breakfast
J: and I'm up
E: you like food don't you
J: yeah i do , but I guess I'll start a vlog today my first vlog, while you cook breakfast I'll do that.
E: okay what you want , eggs? Pancakes? Waffles? Oatmeal?
J: pancakes
E: okay
J: your not gonna get dressed ?
E: Babe I'm wearing a T-shirt with joggers on what do you mean ?
J: like for the day
E: later we're gonna be home most of the day
J: okay I'll start my vlog up here
E: I'll be downstairs

Erika goes downstairs and starts cooking while Jake starts a vlog

J: good morning guys, it's my first vlog! If y'all don't know me which I'm pretty sure you guys do, I'm Jake Paul. I make vines, which that's how you guys know me. I made my YouTube channel about a week ago, I posted my first video which was just a compilation of my vines. I already have 10,000 subscribers, thank you for that. But anyways I'm just gonna vlog for now on. Once a week I'll schedule it out. Come on.

Jake films himself as he walks downstairs and goes up to Erika who's flipping the pancakes. He goes up to her and humps her from behind with clothes on.

J: *says to camera pointing at them* jake paul fucks his girlfriend as she makes breakfast *laughs at the camera*

(If y'all don't know where I got that from, I got it from trippie redds Instagram story from a while ago. He says that as he dry humps his girl when she's making breakfast sorry lmao)

Erika playfully slaps him.

J: guys this is my girlfriend Erika
E: hiiii
J: Babe the pancakes
E: oh shit

Pancakes were burning. They laugh and Jake walks off and kinda gives a tour of the house.

J: we live alone *smirks at the camera*
J: she's making me breakfast and yeah I'll see y'all in a little bit

Jake pauses the video and goes back to Erika and eats his food.

E: So you cuss on the video ?
J: yeah but I'll blur it out
E: wait so your gonna edit them ?
J: no I have an editor, tony I'll just tell him what to do.
E: oh okay your gonna put that in the vlog ?
J: what ?
E: fucked me making breakfast
J: oh yeah *laughs*
E: whatever *laughs*

They finish breakfast and decided to do a q&a for the vlog
(Just like Erikas first video😉)

Jake tweeted to ask questions for him and Erika, and for his first vlog, people started asking right away.

J: hey y'all we decided to do a q&a for you guys, so i tweeted it so ask question and we have a lot already, Babe you wanna go first ?
E: yeah, are you gonna be vlogging everyday ?
J: no probably like once a week, maybe when I graduate I will. But that's until May
E: you read the next question
J: okayyy, what do you guys have to say about that photo released in bed together not to long ago?

Jake and Erika look at eachother

J: guys were really sorry about that, we didn't mean for that to happen, someone took that pic, we found out who it was, she tried deleting everything but everyone basically had it already. We're sorry for that, it was a awkward time for us.
E: yeah, Um next, how long have you guys been together?
J: since June 18th of this year , y'all ever plan of starting a family together one day?
E: yeah one day maybe in our late 20s but right now we're way too young, nexttt, y'all lost each other's virginity in senior year ? I mean yeah I guess
J: if we're being honest here, sorry mom sorry dad, but I did when I was in the beginning of sophomore year to my ex but that's not important why y'all asking weird questions *laughs*
E: next, how big do you think you'll grow on YouTube?
J: maybe 15 million subscribers around the year 2018 ? I'm dreaming on being the biggest there is
E: one day I'll start a YouTube channel, later on in life
J: can y'all fit a whole popsicle in your mouth? I don't know let's find out Erika go get some popsicles