CH.15

Krist P.O.V>>>

The rest of the limo ride was quiet. Thirty minutes later we pull-up too this huge house or should I say palace or castle.

 Thirty minutes later we pull-up too this huge house or should I say palace or castle

The colors were beautiful and the design was amazing. When we pull up to the front of the palace" yeah" I'm go with palace. There were a row of people standing waiting to greet us I think. A young man came toward the limo and open my side first instead of the opening the door closest to him.

He open the door and greeted me with a smile. Everybody is now out the limo and John introduces me to the staff that works at the palace, and when he got to the young man who open the door for me. He blushed when John said his name with pride. Tew just smiled and I wondered if their was something going on between those two.

Tew then led us into the house I mean( palace) and stop us in this grand room and it blew my mind. It was so beautiful that I was speechless.

John looked at my face and smile at my reaction to his home or should I say our home

John looked at my face and smile at my reaction to his home or should I say our home. Tew then said it is spectacular isn't. I just nodded my head up and down. Tew then told me that he is in charge of this house in Thailand but not the one in China and it is even more impressive then this one.

I looked at John and said boy when you say rich you mean rich but don't you think this is a bit much. John cleared his throat and said people who have money should spend it not just sit on it til they die.

Tew cut in saying this house is more then just a home it is a training center for all of you and there is a temple on the property so the family and staff have a place to worship or pray and the staff families stay on the other side. So this a high functional place to live. I almost forgot we have a small hospital here as well. With or very own doctor.

Tew then said let me take you to your room, but I stop him because John, Singto and myself have something to talk about. But John said go put your things away first and wash up and come back down for a light snack and we will tell you everything.

I said okay and ask which room was mine. Tew said he would take me but I said no. I will find it on my own. That way I can get myself familiar with the place. He told me my room was on the third floor to the back facing the garden. He said you should see your name on the plaque next to the door that is your bedroom.

I started on my way to my room observing every design of the place. Each floor was done in a different theme. The first floor was more flashy and fancy mix with traditional Thai culture it was very nice. The second floor was more western style it look like a American theme floor. And then their was the third floor and it straight up traditional Thai through and through. It looked amazing the colors mix with the gold.made it stand out.

I finally made to my bedroom. I open the door (scream)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Everybody came rushing to me as fast as they can. Asking me whats wrong I turn to John and ask! Is everybody in this house gay.

John ask me what do you mean? I then open my door a show him.

John yelled Ohm and Toey! What the hell are you both doing in Krist room

John yelled Ohm and Toey! What the hell are you both doing in Krist room. Hurry up and get dress and get out.

I told john I can't stay in that room it has been defiled. Tew cut in saying all rooms have been assigned. Then I look at the two still in the bed and said apparently not, since they are in my bed.

That's when the guy name Toey said he was just here to put fresh flowers in my room from the garden. But his husband came and distracted him. He said I am so sorry we will change the bed and it should be fine.

I said no I will just take the room across the hall.That is when that damn demon asshole said I would be more then willing to share my room with you.