CH. 58

John P.O.V

Yes! we will be coming back to China by the in of the month and yes everything is fine here.

Krist started his training again today with Singtoritist, I mean Singto now.

Since Krist came into his life again he lets us call him Singto.

I'm telling Johnny ,the head of the house in China about whats happening here since we left early last time we were in China.

Krist was kidnapped by that sex demon. I tell Johnny bye until next time, after we said or goodbyes and ended the call.

I make my way out of my private gym that is attached to my office and have a seat.

Trying to find a way to tell Tew about the demon in me, and he thinks that you are his mate.

(If I was you I wouldn't tell him that) the demon in me said to me. Why not! I ask the demon in me.

(Think about, do you want to hear the guy you like say a demon inside me likes you but I don't)

I didn't say I didn't like him (you might as well said it, you tell I him like him and not you like him its the same difference.)

(He will think you are only going after him because of me and not because you like him to. You can tell him you have a demon in you and see that if he still wants to continue  this friendship into a relationship but tell him I'm his mate because it's rare for demons to have mates,so he probably wouldn't think about and just want to pursue a relationship with us.)

(Now since we got that settled, you can man up and ask him on a date and stop all this angst crap. You both are around here acting like two school girls scare to say like you.)

I know you are right and beside I better before someone else does and take our cutie away from us. (Dam right!)

Knock.knock,knock! Someone at the door and it pulls me out my conversation with my demon friend in me. (Ahh we friends now, why I didn't get that memo)

I just rolled my eyes and said come in to whom ever is behind the door.

Girl P

Girl P.O.V

I finish putting the laundry away and make my way back to the laundry room, after I make my way to the kitchen first.

I see all the Sou Chefs getting stuff ready for todays menu, because our Head Chef Ohm didn't come back last night and called very early in the morning to let the sou chefs know he will not be in this morning.

I'm guessing the date went will last night, I thought about poor Toey and a little smile crept up on my face '' what are you smiling about'' I turn to my left and see Gunsmile smiling at me.

Oh! nothing I tell him, I just happy to be alive. ''well I'm happy you are alive to'' he said while pinching my cheeks.

I slap his hands away,telling him to''STOP THAT''

''Then tell me what put that smile on your face then''Gunsmile said.

It's really nothing, I was just thinking of your boss and his perverted ways and feeling sorry for poor Mr. Toey.

''You can be such a Y-girl sometimes and I don't get why you girls go crazy for this, especially when it means that are two less guys you have a chance with!'' Gunsmile said.

You wouldn't understand, let me try to explain to you. You know how society looks down on them but they don't care and just love each other instead of letting society disrupt their love and be brave enough to let the world know that there love is just as good or even better then most straight couples.

So that's why we root for them and plus they are so cute together.

''I couldn't agree more if I say so myself"

Gunsmile and I turn around and see Tew standing in the door frame and my smile dropped and now has a scowl on it.

Sorry for the late update but I've been busy and having some writers block, but I hope you like this chapter. I f you do leave a like,comment,share,vote, follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.