CH.74

Singtuan .PO.V

(SINGTUAN,KRIST,GOXXD)

WHAT,WHAT!!! .                                                                                                                                                                   my brother and I say at the same time, I just stare at him.

WHY do I have to share a room with(WHY do I have to share a room with) HIM!!

We say the same thing again, now I think he is messing with me.

See it's already working, you all both so in sync now with each other.

Why don't you want to share a room with me?

It's not that I don't want to share a room with you I say with my puppy eyes, but this is both of you guys punishment for what happen on the ride here.

I didn't do anything wrong, it was him.

That's why you are being punish, you did do anything 'HUMPH' and you call yourself my boyfriend.

You lucky I don't extend that six month rule to a whole year, so take your punishment like a man, well in your case like a good demon and same goes for you.

Are we clear here?

YES SIR!!! Me and Gxxod said at the same time.

We both saw the smile on Krist face and from what Gxxod said before about that boy, we better just take it and try to make him happy again.

I can't believe he got you two demons whipped! Tew said.

Big mistake because Krist turn to him and smiled and said.

Oh! Uncle Timmy can you also do me one more favor. Change Tew room, so he will be sharing with my brother John because John isn't feeling well and I don't think he should be along in his room.

Do you have a problem with that dear brother?

Cough ,cough No Sir. Dear brother Krist.

Timmy P

Timmy P.O.V

(TIMMY,KRIST,OTHERS)

My nephew Krist is a ball of fire and bossy and they are scared of him. I smile, it look like we are going to get along with him great.

BEEEEEP,BEEEEP,BEEEEEP.

What's happening! Krist asked.

That is our security system going off, it lets us know that their is a demon close or on the compound.

Why didn't it go off when these two idiots came?

That is because of a chant of exemption spell for those two ,with the help of your brother John.

But don't worry we are safe we have the best people here, but it is unusual that a demon come this way or this close.

Because we will kill them on the spot because we don't take prisoners to experiment on we hunt and kill.

Sir ,sir!!!

He got past the first defense and is headed this way to the main house.

I'll go out there and stop him, Johnny says.

Okay, be careful baby.

Wait! Krist said.

He turn to his friend Gxxod and asked for his phone.

Krist looks through his phone and asked our bodyguard/maid is that the demon out there.

She said YES!

Oh! my bad Krist said. He is with us.

WHATTTT!!! Everybody yells at the same time.

Baby boy why is he here? Gxxod asked.

Because I wanted to meet him and you seem to like him and I wanted to surprise you.

I figured he can't be that bad. Plus I wanted you to focus on someone else but now he can be your punishment instead.

I hope you guys like this chapter, I am going to try and do weekly update to this story, so please bare with me because life goes on around us and can't be helped that some things have to take a back seat to life. If you like this chapter please like ,comment,share,vote,follow and add to your reading list.Thanks.

                                                                                                                         Your Writer,

                                                                                                                                       JayDog.