CH.78

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST, YIBO)

Excuse me, Is this going to take all day and if so, just please kill me now. Instead of boring me to death so slowly.

I see we are going to be good friends. You are right Gxxod, we do have the same temperament.

Now as I was saying before my new friend interrupted me.

The question was, how was I going to protect everyone by inviting a demon, I really knew nothing about, nothing but the picture in Gxxod's cell phone.

Why do you have a picture of me in your phone Dtrick?

Excuse me, I am still talking here and besides that was a dumb question to ask.

Think about it, their are only one reason a demon like Gxxod would have a picture of another person in their phone as a back round paper, so shut up and use your brain for god sake.

I don't worship your petty God!

 Its just an expression, don't take it so literal.

Now back to what I was saying and if one more person interrupts me, they will be sorry.

Like I was saying, I used the light as protection around the chains I made because they are so lethal.

I used the light  to hold it in the toxins in the chains, because if they brake it will kill anything within a 1 mile radius of the chains.

So I put the chains around your two hearts  and your spine and will only kill you because the light will encase your body in whatever form you take and just kill you.

The light will stay around the chains unless you attack one of us and when I think its safe enough, I will remove the chains.

Yan Wibo P

Yan Wibo P.O.V

(YAN WIBO,KRIST,Singto)

For someone who's suppose to have Gods light, you sure don't act all innocent and sweet like the last person who was bestowed with that power.

To me you act more like a demon of darkness who is trying to be good with the things you just told to us.

No, I just use my gift to its full potential.

I am not some damsel in distress or helpless weakling.

I know my worth and my strengths, but I also know my weakness and I use that to my advantage, to help me protect my family,my team to get rid of this great evil that supposedly to come.

I not joining you losers, if that's the real reason you invited me here.

PSHT!  Please you are no threat to me or any of us, if I wanted to kill you, I would've done it already.

So why would I want you to join us?

So be thankful that I am innocent and sweet, especially that I am trying to bring love into those black hearts of yours.

But that is enough about me, how about you and I go to our room and talk more.

What do you mean by our room? Singto said.

Didn't I mention it already, I thought I did, but if I didn't Yan Wibo and I are sharing a room and before all of you get your panties in a bunch.

I am safe, plus he likes me, so I am safe with him because he wont hurt me.

Who said I like you. Like hell I do.

Please, you like the fact I'm not some goody two-shoes to be walk over or pushed around. I can see it in your eyes.

I sorry for long updates,but life is a bitch and is getting on my nerves. But I digress,so if you like this chapter please leave a like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                                                 Your Writer,

                                                                                                                       Jaydog.