CH. 42

Krist P.O.V

I open my eyes and I am chained to a bed. OH! God this can't be good.

I see the man from the car come in with his shirt off looking at me licking his lips.

I try to stay calm and process the room and try to devise a plan to get out of here unharmed.

I refuse to lose my virginity to this asshole. The man introduces himself as Lucky U.

 The man introduces himself as Lucky U

Lucky U P.O.V

Hello Krist my name is Lucky U. I raised my eyebrow when I saw Krist. He just rolled his eyes and snorted and yelled lucky my ass.

I told him soon very soon your ass will be lucky. I winked at him and walked over to Krist and caress his cheek.

You are so beautiful my little pet. Krist pulled his face away from my hand. I smiled he looks so cute.

I can't wait to taste him. Krist if you wondering who I am. I am demon and not just any demon but a sex demon.

And to my surprise he yelled are their not any female sex demons. Why in the hell of all the demons I get kidnapped by a sex demon and a male one at that.

Couldn't a woman kidnap me instead. I laughed at Krist my cute innocent pet. I am going to enjoy devouring you.

I looked at Krist and said don't worry you will be begging for my cock to stuff that tight little hole of yours.

You wish Krist said through gritted teeth. I grabbed the cup off the table and sit on the bed and grabbed Krist by the face to hold him still and poured the liquid in his mouth.

Krist tried to spit it out,but couldn't because once the liquid is in your mouth the only way to leave your mouth is to swallow it.

I smirk when Krist realized he couldn't spit it out and watch him swallow it down.

Good boy; lets give that about 10 minutes and let the fun begin.

Dayu P

Dayu P.O.V

Krist pushed me out the car and the car sped off faster with Krist still in it.

I got up and felt pain in my wrist and ankle. I take out my cell phone and call Krist friend Gxxod because Singto and John are out of the country right now.

When Gxxod answered he said to what do I owe this honor of your phone call Dayu. I felt nervous for what I am about to tell him.

Gxxod ....

Krist has been kidnapped and I hear Gxxod yell through the phone asking what exactly happen. I heard him curse at me telling me if I don't find Krist that Qinge is a dead man.

Gxxod then ask where exactly I am at. The next thing I know Gxxod is standing beside me and grabbing my arm yelling why I leave Krist.

I winced in pain from Gxxods grip and yelled back I didn't Krist saved me by pushing me out of the moving car.

Gxxod let go of my arm and ask what direction did the car go trying to pick up Krist scent.

Fuck! Gxxod said something or someone is blocking Krist scent and can't locate it.

Gxxod looked at me; I guest he just realize I am injured and he grabbed me by my waist and the next thing I know I am in the hospital on the mansion grounds.

I see Toey with a worried look on his face. I turn to look at Gxxod, but he was gone.

I told Toey what happen as he check me and banged me up.

Thank for the comments and the likes. Please don't forget to comment, like,follow,add to your reading list and vote on this chapter. Until next time bye.