CH.81

Singto P.O.V

(SINGTO,GXXOD

I cant believe I am sitting here outside Krist room with my asshole brother. Listening to everything that those two are talking about everything that's including sex.

I lift my head up a see my demon brother has this lopsided smirk of his face, as we listen to Krist describe his penis and his stamina he has.

Plus he says that we are similar in many ways.I wonder if I wasn't the same in some ways as my brother would he choose me!

Stop thinking nonsense over their, of course he would still choose you.

Sex is only a part of it, but it also the heart that connects you two.

You are lucky to not grow up with him because he would be seeing you as a friend or a brother and I mean brother as in family.

Are you sure that not one of your powers is reading minds and you just trying to hide it so we want know your true strength.

All the stuff I just got through saying and that's the what you come up with,the first thing out your mouth.

You two are meant for each other, so don't worry about me taking Krist from you unless you hurt him.

But just you know this I will still be apart of Krist life and I hope you or anyone else I get involve with can understand that.

I do, even though it hard sometimes but I must remember that you are Krist family, his safe family.

What do you mean by that?

It's just I notice Krist trust your words more then Johns. I believe Krist still feels that his family is only apart of his life now because his powers has awaken but you  have been there sense the beginning.

I believe that is also one of the reasons Krist chose me instead of you, don't get me wrong I am glad he chose me but I think part of him is scare to lose you especially if two got together and if didn't work out then he wouldn't have you in his life anymore.

Thank you brother.

Thank you for being with Krist while I wasn't their.

Thank you for giving Krist a family along with the nuns and priests.

And Thank for being my brother again, I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but one thing we both can agree on is that we both love Krist and want him safe and happy.

Clap, clap, clap'' Ahhh! They are bonding it's so cute.

KRIST,KRIST.

Krist P

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST,SINGTO,GXXOD and WIBO

That's my name don't wear it out!

Smartass!

And you know it, I am a certified genius with the IQ over 260.

Really, really I don't believe that.

It true my baby boy is a genius but he doesn't brag about it much, he only mention it know is to be flipid.

That because people who are smart like me don't have to show off, we just let our work speak for it self.

But back to the matter at hand.

Why are you guys in the hall outside my room bonding like a couple of teenage high school girls.

They were probably ease dropping on our conversation, weren't you boys.

It's not ease dropping if you are speaking loud a enough that it can be heard in the hall. I say and give them my most devilish smile.

Whatever, anyway I was just thinking about after tomorrow training why don't the four of us go out and explore China. I mean, I never been here before and I am sure all of you have but not us four together.

At first I was going to ask my uncle but I think I'll wait a few days until his husband cools down, I don't want to cause any friction between them.

So I thought just the four of us ,that way Singto can get to know Wibo better and Gxxod can see if he is interested in Wibo and if Wibo is interested in Gxxod.

And I can finally get me some strawberry bubble tea.

I hope everybody is safe and practice social distancing. And please wear your mask and gloves if you have to go out . If you like this chapter please leave a like,vote,comment,share, follow and add to your reading list. Thanks

                                                                                                           Your Writer,

                                                                                                                 Jay Dog.