CH.4

Krist POV..

Krist came bursting through the door. Eyes glaring at the man claiming to be his brother.

As he walked in! Father Leo rushed over quickly to Krist and put his hands on Krist's chest.

So he could stop Krist from yelling or worst attacking his brother. Because he knew Krist would feel guilty for doing something that could build a rift between him and his brother. In the heat of the moment.

Krist stood there closed his eyes and took a deep breath. And started to count to ten 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9....10.

Krist opened his eyes and turned his head to Father Leo. Looked at him and bowed his head to apologize for barging in his office; like a mad man.

Krist came in the office completely. Took a seat in front of Father Leo desk, and waited for his so called brother to come talk and show him proof that he indeed is his brother!

.

Brother POV..

John stood when he heard the door burst open and saw Krist with a angry face. Like he was ready to beat somebody up probably him.

Their was Father Leo to intervene. And got Krist to calm down. He watch as Krist went to have a seat in front of Father Leo desk.

John came and set in the chair next to Krist trying to give a understanding nod and a small smile.

But his brother just snorted and turned his head!

Even so! John still begin to introduce himself , but was stopped by Krist. Who ask? How do I know that you aren't some weirdo trying to get innocent teenage boys to be sold as sex slaves.

John mouthed gaped open with shock!

Father Leo yelled Krist name!

Mother May just put her head down.

Krist just look like he didn't say any thing wrong.

With everybody shocked! John closed mouth and cleared his throat. And begin to tell Krist about his past and the proof he had.

Krist POV..

Krist knew he was being a smartass when he made that statement, but he couldn't help it.

Who this guy claiming to be my brother? After spending nearly sixteen years in this orphanage or better yet my home. And he want to come in and take all that away from me. MY home,my family and my friends.

Krist let out breath and apologize for the snide remark. He calmly listen to what John has to say.

*

*

*

*

I just wanna say thanks for your likes and comments. Its means allot to me and also for adding me to your reading list.

Hope you liked the chapter I thought I throw a sassy Krist in this chapter.HAH HA HA........ bye until next time. Which I don't have a set schedule yet. I just wright when something pops in my head. THANKS AGAIN