CH.75

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST,GXXOD,SINGTO and EVERYONE ELSE)

You can't just invite any demon here, especially one you don't know anything about.

Maybe he wants to kills you are anyone of us or infiltrate our compound, how can you be so thoughtless and stupid my uncle husband  Johnny said to me.

Krist of all the... Watch what you say next, when you are talking to my baby boy and my brothers boyfriend unless you are ready to meet your maker.

And you are you crazy, inviting one of the most dangerous demon here!

Please he can't be that dangerous if you like him , because trust me if you believe somebody was going to hurt me you wouldn't like them or have them around you.

Plus you wouldn't have any feelings for someone that will truly harm me because whom ever in your life will be in mine, besides I have a way to control him if need be.

What way do you have to control him? Johnny asked.

What you going to sleep with him too! Johnny yelled.

I walked over to my uncles husband and he started streaming in pain.

I was standing in front of him smiling ''KRIST, KRIST KRIST,KRIST STOP!

I snapped out of my daze and Singtuan was shaking me and then I notice my uncles husband on the floor.

What happen to uncle Johnny, I asked!

Everybody looking at me weird, like I was saying something wrong.

Oh! as I was just saying earlier, I have something to make sure he doesn't hurt any of us while he is here.

Trust me let him in and I'm sorry for not informing you guys earlier but I wanted to be a surprise.

Demon P

Demon P.O.V

(DEMON.KRIST, EVERYONE ELSE)

Well that was a friendly welcome! Is this a trap to get me here and kill me, I know this place and demons always stay clear of it because of all the rumors around it and their willingness to kill demons on the spot.

But I got a text from Dtrick phone telling me where to meet him here and now I'm being attacked.

I'm pissed now, if they want to play then lets play.

I started making my way to the main house, I stop in my tracks when I here the alarms stop.

Then this maid appears out of nowhere holding a white towel, she came closer and said'' they will see you now there was a little misunderstanding'' she leads me into the house.

I still got my guard up just in case, I am lead into a great big room were I see Dtrick and so many hunters and the cute boy on Dtrick computer screen at the office.

The cute one is approaching me and introduces himself as 'I'm Krist Gxxod best friend' and before I can greet him back, he says "sorry this my hurt a bit'.

Krist put his hand on my chest and it feels like my heart and spine are on fire. I fall to the ground trying to catch my breath and fight back, but Krist kneels down and rubs my back and says'' just breathe you will be fine it is just a little insurance just in case I am wrong about you".

I hope you guys like this chapter and the new character I added, I think they would make a great pair. If you like this chapter please leave a like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                                                      Your Writer,

                                                                                                                           Jaydog.