CH. 66

Gxxod P.O.V

(Gxxod Krist)

Who is that ?

I cut off my phone, when Krist ask me that question.

Why you cut your phone off when I asked who's the cutie in your phone?

That's none of your business Krist, so stop being nosy.

Hey! I thought we were still friends and friends don't keep secrets from each other.

Look Krist! We can't be as close as we use to, because you chose my brother and believe it or not, I want it to work out with you two.

So if you don't mind, please stay out of my business so Singto won't be jealous of me.

I call  'bullshit' on that!

Don't try that psycho psychology on me dickhead, because it will not work on me.

So spill the tea and tell me who is the cutie in your phone.

If I didn't know better Krist. I would think you are jealous that someone else has my attention. I say to Krist with a devilish smirk on my face.

Me jealous! Please don't make me laugh. I just want to make sure that I can get along with him.

Why do you need to get along with him Krist?

Because anybody in your life is also in my life, because in case you forgot we are bonded together and I don't want so asshole around me.

Because if he becomes apart of your life, he also becomes apart of my life, so I need to know all about him.

And from what I can tell he is also a demon.

Krist P.O.V

(Gxxod Krist )

How can you tell that with just a small glimpse of him Krist?

''Well'' you know I been  training alot lately and my powers had developed more as I train and one of them is the ability to see demon eyes, even if they are in their human form.

And I guess even in pictures, but enough about me. So who is he?

Well Krist he is someone that had remind me of you and that my dilemma.

We use to fool around on and off a few years ago because we both couldn't be with the ones we love, but after we stopped we remained friend.

But about three weeks ago we ran into each other and picked up where we left off and we in up hooking up again, but this time he ask if we can try to be in a relationship this time.

OH!

Well cat daddy if he is anything like me, he will see through the bullshit and call you on it and dump your ass.

But I don't think that's the real reason you are hesitant.

I think that deep down a small part of you really hope that me and your brother don't work out. I know you want me to be happy but I know that you want to be the one that makes me happy to.

I'm not mad or anything, to be honest with you. I have a little doubt in the back on my head about Singtuan.

I know he says he loves me and not Kristy but a small part of me stills wonder and then I think I still have you.

I think we have this notion that if our relationships don't work out we have each other, but you have to put that out your mind and put your all into, that's what I did.

I am determine to give my all in this relationship and help it develop. That's why I don't want to have sex with him for at least six months.

WHATTT!

I feel sorry for my brother now, after tasting his forbidden  fruit and then being denied access to it for six months.

My Singtuan understands and he respects me for it and besides, I want some time between what happen with the three of us.

Forget about me and lets stay on the topic at hand, the cutie in your phone.

Look I want you to be happy and I mean truly happy because I know you have enough room in that black heart of your to love someone else beside me you goofball.

I hear you and thanks for the pep talk. Can I ask you a question Krist?

Sure!

Why did you call my brother Singtuan?

I didn't mean to call him that in front of you , so don't go calling him that, even if it is just to tease him because that name belongs to me and only me.

I see someones possessive of their Singtuan, I say to Krist with a  devilish grin on my face.

Muah!!

Why you kiss me dipshit?

Because I wanted to, besides I saw my brother coming and I couldn't help it. Well gotta go, see you later.

I see Singtuan coming and he has a look on his face.

When he reach me I tell him don't even start, you know your brother did that just to provoke you.

So Tuan what are you doing here?

If you like this chapter please leave a comment,like,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list thanks.

                                                                                                          Your Writer,

                                                                                                                 Jaydog.