CH. 23

-------------WARNING MATURE CONTENT FINAL PART THREE------------.

Qinge P.O.V

I was gone and a beast was in control. I was pounding away in and out of Dayu's hole.

Every thrust was powerful. Dayu was screaming but I held on to Dayu kissing his screams and whispering in his ear hold on baby you feel pleasure soon.

I am thrusting my dick in and out of Dayu's ass. When heard Dayu gasp and grab the sheets. I look in Dayu's eyes and they are rolling back up in his head. All I see his the white of Dayu's eyes.

"Yes" found it. I just keep hitting that spot and let Dayu moans,yells and even biting my neck to continue.

Dayu was saying faster,harder yes right there Qinge keep doing that their. I guest I got a bossy bottom who loves to give out orders.

So I listen and continue to thrust my dick harder and faster in Dayu's tight hole . It feels so good; like Dayu inside is sucking me in and not wanting to let go of me.

I see Dayu leaking from his dick so I start jacking off Dayu's dick and it just excites him more. After about ten minutes of jacking Dayu off and continuing thrusting my dick in and out of my babys hole.

Dayu is about ready to cum and as Dayu cum his hole tightens around my dick squeezing it sending me to heaven. A few seconds later after Dayu cum. I am riding his waves of orgasms.

I thrust some more in Dayu warm and tight hole and I hear Dayu moan more and bite my ear and I came so hard shooting my hot load in Dayu and man does it feel good.

I thrust one last time riding the wave of my orgasm. I fell on Dayu breathing heavy. I slowly pull out of Day's hole and lay next to him.

I turn to Dayu and said give me five minutes and we will start round two. Dayu yelled "HELL NO"you animal.

.

.

Dayu P.O.V

I try to get out of bed and felled too the floor because my legs give out feeling like jelly. Qinge rushed to my side and ask am I okay.

I look at Qinge and said( what the hell do you think?) Some asshole lost control and pound my ass raw and then Dayu felt something coming out of his ass. He looked down and saw cum coming out of him.

"QINGE" you really did pound my ass raw. What happen to the condoms. I saw when you grab them. Qinge looked at me with those pleading eyes and said I forgot and when I remembered. I was already in you and I was scared if I stop and take my dick out to put on a condom you would change your mind because of the pain.

Then Qinge smiled at me saying don't worry I will take responsibility for you. So first let me help you to the bathroom.

Qinge scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom and sat me down on the bench while he ran me a bathe with lavender salt and oils in the water.

I didn't realize that Qinge was naked and a blush came over my face. Qinge saw me blush and said like what you see.

I saw the look of surprise on Qinge face when I said (YES"I wouln't mind seeing that for the rest of my life).Qinge rushed my lips with a kiss and climb in the tub with me.

I pull away saying hold your horses cowboy. We are not going to do round two you beast. Qinge broke out in laughter and pulled me to sit in front of him and hugged me and kiss me on my neck. And said whatever boss.

Toey P.O.V.

Everybody at the table is shocked that Qinge and Dayu actually left. I look at Krist and ask. How did you do this? Krist just shrugged his shoulders and said I just payed attention and gave a little push. That's when Tew said I don't think anything is going to happen.

They left because they were embarrassed you idiots. Singto gave Tew and evil stare that shut him up. Krist nudged Singto and said don't scare the poor kid.

Krist P.O.V

So are we going too play or should we head back home because we won't be seeing them again tonight. Max said how can you be so sure that they are having sex and when did you get that key?

I said didn't you see the manger come in and give me the key card. Well" yeah Max said but how did you have time to set all this up. I didn't; Gxxod did. I was texting him when Singto and John was asking and daring them both.

I say Singto clinch his fist. I just rolled my eyes and the next thing I know. I was surrounded by darkness.