CH. 43

----------- Warning This Chapter Contains Mature Content ------------

Krist P.O.V

My body feels like it is on fire. I am trying not to moan or whimper, but my body needs to be touched badly.

What the hell did he give me. I look at Lucky and his muscle chest "Oh God No" I don't want to lose my V- card too a man let alone a stranger.

If I going to lose my virginity to a man I rather it be Gxxod or Singto; not like that's going to happen.

I scream as my body became more heated. Lucky U came and set on the bed caressing all over my body burning with each touch.

I look at him and ask him what did you give me. Lucky smirk at me and said my venom.

He said it is unlike most demons venom, because mine has a very powerful aphrodisiac that the person stay horny until sated or I fuck them to death.

Oh by the way nobody has ever lived through my venom. Lucky U move closer and start rubbing my nipples with his hands.

He played with my nipples with his hands for a few more minutes until I felt his tongue on my nipple.

I trying not to moan but it felt so good. He then start sucking the other nipple. He then stopped and looked at me and said you are very strong willed, but I will wait until you beg me.

I close my eyes as I felt tears come down my cheeks. I rather die then beg a man to touch me especially if it ain't Singto or Gxxod.

Am I willing to have sex with them(HUHM) I must have a screw loose that I rather be fucked by my best friend Gxxod and my servant Singto then die.

But I must admit since I woke up from my coma / deep sleep or whatever that was. I been feeling different towards them two specially Singto because somehow he wormed his way into my heart.

Gxxod has always been their but as a friend. If I'm being totally honest with myself I do like him to, but I won't risk our friendship over it.

UHMMMMM.... I moan and this time a whimper escape my mouth. I need to do something or think of something quick.

Then I remembered when I was on the plane and John and Singto said they can smell my arousal.

So if I have this demon venom in me making me horny as hell. I  just need to let it all out.

I been trying to contain my arousal but if I let go and let the venom take full effect I might be able to reach Gxxod when I release my full arousal.

I know Lucky has a barrier up around this place but if I can brake that window just maybe that horny bastard can smell me and save me.

Okay it's now or never. I move what little power I had left to my hand and break free my hand and blast the window.

Lucky U laughed saying nobody can hear you from here sweetie.

I just smile and thought of Gxxod and Singto both taking me from behind.

I saw Lucky U smile drop as he smelled the air and the next I see is Gxxod standing in the room.

I smile, cause I knew that pervert will smell me in a seconds.

I guest I'm "(lucky)" to have a pervert demon best friend.

I smiled as Gxxod blasted the demon into pieces.

Don't forget to like, comment, share, add to your reading list and vote on this chapter.

                                                      Thanks from your writer Jaydogg