CH. 83

Krist P.O.V

(Krist,Wibo)

Is that all you got and you call yourself a mid-level demon. Please! The kids at the orphanage I grew up at fight better then this Wibo.

Look here I was just trying go easy on you because, I don't know if the chains you have around hearts will trigger in my body.

Don't worry they will only activate if  there is a murderous intent to kill me or my family and friends.

Not if you are fighting/training hard with any of us, so come on an attack me more serious this time.

You ask for it, so here I come.

(Fight noises) huh, pow ,pow, chop,kick spin,jump, flip, jump kick, kick huh huh huh huh.

I see you got some moves there, that's what I'm talking about. This is the kinda training I need, especially if I am to beat this great evil that is coming and also fight Singto's and Gxxod father.

Do you really think all this training that you and your crew are doing is going to help you beat our King, The King of Hell.

Keep dreaming kid and don't think he won't kill you because of that bond you have with his sons, he will kill them both or betraying him for you.

Then what about you?

What about me!

Do you think that even though I got my insurance policy on you, that he will forgive you for help train me.

Or will he just look at you as weakling and dispose of you like a piece of shit.

I am going to hurt you bad.

Bring it on stick boy.

You ask for it. CHANGE!

Know lets see you dodge this pretty boy.

Wait a minute, what did you just do? You look completely different.

Wibo/Tee P.O.V

(TEE,KRIST)

I changed into this form because he is a little more sturdier then my previous form.

What kind of demon are you?

I am what you call a illusion demon.

I can take the form of any body that I have killed and my power level changes also, depending on the human spirit I killed.

How many humans have you killed?

Not as many as your boyfriend Singto and sure as heck not as many as your boy toy Gxxod has. I looked at Krist with a lopsided smirk on my face as he thinks about that.

Okay that's enough training for today!

WHAT!

Why do you want to stop training now? When I just changed into one of my strongest forms.

We been training since early this morning and six hours has pass by and we have plans to go sight seeing remember, so lets call it a draw for now.

Hey! that's not fair I wanted to whoop that ass of yours.

Keep dreaming demon boy.

I have to admit that even though your other form was going looking, I think this one is cuter.

I am not cute!

I am sexy handsome.

HA HA HA HA!

What's so funny?

OH, It's nothing. I just said the same thing to Singto, but I said handsomely smart or handsomely cute something like that.

Can I touch your face?

For what!

I want to try something. Don't worry I am not going to hurt you promise, OK.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and liked the fun interaction with Krist and Tee. If you did please like,comment,share,vote,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                                                 Your Writer,

                                                                                                    Jay Dog.