CH.65

Qinge P.O.V

I was scared to tell you, I was pregnant!

The word pregnant kept ringing in my head.

I finally come out my daze an looked at Dayu.

And then a huge grin appeared on my face, I jumped up from my seat and grabbed Dayu and kiss him and spun him around.

(put me down you idiot, you're making me dizzy) Dayu said.

Oh! I'm Sorry love.

I can't believe I'm going to be a father.

I kiss Dayu again and hug him so tight scared to let him go, because I have two lives I have to protect now.

Wait a minute, why were you scared to tell me you are pregnant my love.

Dayu P.O.V

.

Well Qinge!

I thought when you found out, that you will try to stop me from hunting and purifying demon souls and not help Krist train.

I thought since we don't know the extent of Krist's power yet, you will make me stop training with him because it can be dangerous to train with him.

Now that you mention it love, you will have to stop hunting and purifying demons ''QINGE''

Don't yell at me Dayu! Listen love you have to be reasonable now, you are carrying another life here and I don't want to lose him/her before we get a chance to meet them. Qinge said.

I know Qinge and I've been extra careful since I found out that I was pregnant.

When did you find out that you was pregnant Dayu? Qinge asked me.

When I was in the hospital to get my arm and wrist checked, when Krist was kidnapped, so about three weeks ago.

So how far along are you Dayu?

I'll be 4 months in 3 days.

'Four months' Qinge yelled.

Qinge P.O.V

Four months! How the hell I didn't see it before now or better yet, how come you didn't notice before you went to the doctor, I asked Dayu.

Well Qinge'' I guest because, I didn't have any major symptoms or did I gain weight or have any strange cravings and one more thing I have a penis, so I thought like any regular human that men can't get pregnant.

Ooh, it also be due to the fact that Krist was in a coma and everybody was worried about him and not to mention Gxxod was attacking innocent people and our friends, so we had alot on our minds.

So cut me some slack!

Cut you some slack! really Dayu, we are talking about or child's safety here and I get you didn't know but you know more then anyone that it is possible for a man to be with child.

But it is mostly it's my fault and I get that for not wanting to wear condoms because it feels so good to be inside you.

Enough''

Look Qinge, I will make a deal with you, I will stop hunting when I turn six months along but I will still continue to help Krist with his training, but focus mostly on learning chants and spells.

I will leave most of the physical training to the two demon boys and his brother John and you Qinge. Is that okay now sweetie?

Do I have a choice!

Of course you have a choice my love. So choose wisely.

Okay I agree with what you said but I am going to be with you everywhere you go and that is not up for debate and that is final.

Is that so''

Dayu said with a wicked smile on his face and came to me and kiss me on my lips and grabbed my crotch.

Here is the latest chapter of my story, hope you guys liked it. If you do please leave a comment,like,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list thanks.

                                                                                                                 Your Writer,

                                                                                                                       Jay Dog.