CH.33

Krist P.O.V

After my shower and putting on my clothes. I decided to go get Dayu up, so we can speed up the process and get Kristy out of me forever.

Especially now that I know that Gxxod and Singto father is crazy and obsessed with Kristy.

I leave my room after I grab my cellphone. I was about to go knock on Dayu's room door.

When I thought about it! I might be wrong even though I just met Qinge. I have no doubt that he has moved Dayu into his room.

So I go down one floor to were Qinge room and knock on the door.

Qinge answers the door and give me the biggest and widest devilish smile.He shakes my hand and say I owe you one.

And thank you for helping Dayu and myself. Without your help Dayu and I would still be in limbo.

I look at Qinge with a warm smile on my face and said you don't owe me anything. I am just glad everything worked out for you two.

Besides I was trying to change my first bad impression of me; even though everybody says that their are not hurt by my words.

But I hope my action speaks volumes.Qinge pinched my cheeks and said you're cute when yu are trying to be modest.

But not as cute as my Dayu. I can see why the two brothers are drawn to you and each one wants to claim you.

OH by the way Dayu is in the bathroom finishing getting ready so he should be done in any minute now.

Qinge pointed to the chase lounge to have a seat while I wait on Dayu. So as I was about to sit down Dayu came out the bathroom.

Dayu P.O.V

I see Krist about to sit down when I came out the bathroom. I smiled at him knowing what we have to do today.

I haven't heard or seen Kristy since this morning. I look at Krist and tell him we need to go to the top of the mountain.

There we have a temple on the top of the mountain. I will perform the ritual there.

I heard Qinge say you know I am going with you right.

I said DUHHH you are my spirit guardian you suppose to go everywhere I go.

Qinge shook his head. I am not going as your guardian, but as your boyfriend who just happens to be your spirit guardian but boyfriend first.

I just rolled my eyes at my foolish boyfriend. And thought to myself I can't believe I love this idiot.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading, liking and commenting on story. I appreciate all the love.