CH. 93

Tee P.O.V

(GXXOD, TEE)

Where is everybody?

They are all out for dinner or some of them are just getting back and where were you gone off to pretell !

I was wi.. hold up. Why you look so sexy dressed up like that?

Oh! This little old thing, this is nothing. I just felt like putting on some simple fancy clothes.

But thank you for the complement. You sure know how to make a man feel good about himself.

I got other ways to make you feel good about yourself baby. (walks behind and rubs bugle against his ass).

Do it look like I got dressed up for you just to walk up behind me and rub your huge bugle against my ass. I am hitting the clubs tonight, but if you want to get in my pants you are going to have buy at least three drinks lover boy.

Why go to those human clubs when you know you can't even get a buzz on their alcohol.

I am not going those human clubs, because we are going the tower the supernatural club together.

So I am invited to go!

You can stay if you want ,but don't blame me if so hot demon or fairy beat you to the punch.

Give me twenty minute and I will be your hot sexy demon for tonight.

Just for tonight?

You are playing with fire my little feline!

What part of me looks like a female cat?

The one that will be withering under beneath me later tonight.

Pervert, shut up and hurry up and get ready before I leave you here.

Kao P

Kao P.O.V

(GXXOD,KAO,TEE)

It is packed up in here in this club, but it is nice with great ambience and the d.j is playing some great music.

I'll head to the bar a get us some drinks while you grab us table or booth.

Get me something strong and not to sweet.

Yes master, is there any thing else. (smirking while walking to he bar)

Hello my best friend for to night, can I get two long fang teas and two blood shot eyes.

So, it looks like somebody is trying to get lit up in here tonight. You want some company tonight sweet cheeks.

I don't think my boy.... oh shit Kao . What are you doing up here in the human realm?

Do I know you!  I don't Believe we had sex because I definitely  will not for get you and that body.

I swear all you brothers are all the same kind of perverts. You guys are always thinking about sex and innuendos you guys spout out.

So you know my brothers, which means you are one of my fathers higher up. So is that why you are also up here in this human realm.

Everybody knows your father Satan or what he likes to be called Mr. Morning Star.

But I work for your brother as his personal assistant at his company.Its my job to know people that an possible be a threat to my boss.

So what! You can protect him from his family. I would love to see that. Feisty I like that in my playthings.

Trust me ,you may be strong, sick, sadistic and creepy. But I can hold my own, I will not do down without a fight.

I am nobodies plaything.

But you are my plaything my little feline. What is taking you so long.

Brother!

I thought I smelt trash in here, I guest it was coming from you dear brother.

What are you doing here in the human realm?

I'm here just like you brother, just having some fun enjoying some human flesh.

Well enjoy your human flesh, but this one is off limits. This feline belongs to me.

Oh ,sorry didn't know he had a owner.

You all both know I can hear you two and I belongs to no one. I choose to have sex with this one right here and I can stop if he doesn't shut up.

Your are right you don't belong to me, but my dick belongs to you.

REALLY! Grab our drinks and lets  go enjoy ourselves before your mouth make me leave you here.

I sorry brother I really didn't mean any harm, I didn't know he was here with someone, but I will leave you two and find me some human to amuse me tonight.

I wonder will I find a cute little human/demon like your feline here. Maybe I can find my own kitten to play with.

Well good luck to you brother, may our path not cross again anytime soon.

Yes, brother lets hope our paths don't cross again and you spoil my fun with with my next prey. Maybe I can make some new friends and their are named Krist. (saying Krist name with a smirk on his face)

You do that brother and I doubt you will live to see another day dear brother, we both know that none us comes close to fathers power but or dear brother Singto is close to as strong an powerful as father and has the power to kill high level demons such as yourself.

So try if you must and father will learn to grieve a lost of a child again, or did you forget that I was reincarnate because our dear brother killed me, but left my soul intact.

But I will doubt he will leave your soul intact and will completely obliterate it if you come near his cute little kitten.

You know I love a challenge brother. (he was saying with his eyes glowing)

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and sorry for the long wait for the update. Life and writers block for a first time writer. Thank you for being patient with me and for those who celebrated Thanks Giving I hope you had a safe and happy Thanks Giving. And if you like this chapter please like,comment,share,vote,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

.

                                                                        Your Writer,

                                                                                Jaydog.