CH.2

KRIST POV

Krist eyes were still lock on the "STRANGER", but was broken by the nun MOTHER MAY. When she called his name.

Krist turned to look to see what Mother May wanted but quickly turn to eye the stranger, but he was gone. Krist mumbled under his breath frustrated that he lost sight of the stranger.

So turned around and went up to Mother May to see what did she want with him. The nun looked at Krist nervously because she was about to give him news he might not take so well. Mother May took a deep breath and calmly told him that his Brother was here to retrieve him.

Krist stood their shocked and confused because he knew he did not have any siblings.

Whiled all that new information going around in his head.He was thinking about why know? Why when he finally accepted the fact he had no blood relative and family he did have were the people in the orphanage. While deep in thought his wondered back to the stranger he just locked eyes with a few moment ago."mumbling who are"

Father LEO POV.

Hello Father Leo! My name is John Peraya. And I'm here to get my brother back, so I can bring him back to our family were he belongs.

I'VE been looking for him for far too many years.But the detectives I hired finally found a lead that led me to your orphanage.

Father Leo paused and looked at the man dressed in a nice suit and looked well groomed.Then asked the man who stood in his office. Who is your brother you seek in my orphanage.

Farther Leo eyes went wide because of the name that came out Mr.Peraya mouth.Krist ......... Krist Rojta. To say FATHER LEO was shocked was a understatement.

Father Leo felt a pain in chest because he help raised Krist sense he was two years old. Even though he help with all the children,but he felt a special bond with Krist and kind of thought he was the son he never had.

So with that thought in mind; he was not going to give Krist to a complete stranger claiming to be his brother without some sort proof that he indeed is related to Krist.

He was already was feeling uneasy about Krist wanting to leave when he turn eighteen. Now here is John Peraya wanted to take him from the family hes ever known. Just did not sit right with him.

He blinked at Mr.Peraya trying not to show to much emotion, because he did not want the man to know that him showing up claiming to be Krist brother unnerved him so much.