CH.16

Singto P.O.V

I told Krist I was more then willing to share my room with him. Krist just glared at me and said in your dreams. And I said always; so lets make it a reality.

Krist crossed his arms and huff. Then turn to look at his brother John for help. John just said Krist its not a big deal, they will change the bed and it should be fine. Krist cut him off saying fine but they need to change the mattress, brand new sheets and burn some cleansing incense to get the spirit of lust out of my room.

I hear Tew, Dayu,and Wang Qing laugh and that just made Krist more upset. John agreed to everything and told Krist to go wash up in his room. Krist looked at him and said is it safe for me, because it looks like everybody in this palace is gay and I don't feel safe.

I look at Krist like. I can't believe he just said that. I've been observing Krist for the last month and he didn't seem to be homophobic to me, because I once saw him stop a group of guys picking on this kid because the group of boys thought the kid was gay, but Krist saying so what if hes gay that don't have anything to do with you all unless one of you boys want to ask him out, and if that's the case it is better ways of doing it.

So now whats his problem? I pull Krist into my room and shut and locked the door. Krist started cursing at me and hitting me. So I push him on my bed and he look at me and was about to panic, but I told him relax I am not going to do anything to you yet.

I ask him why would you say such hurtful things in front of them! When you have a problem with me. And "yes" I know that was directed at me but you are hurting your team better yet most of your family.

You will not make many friends this way. Besides wasn't you who said that he was a friendly and approachable. What changed in the last 45 minutes.

Krist P.O.V

I can't believe he just threw that back in my face, but he was right. Then Singto said I don't give a fuck about them, but they are your family and team and you will need them to help keep you safe.

Because I'm pretty sure you don't want me around you 24/7. So why would you be mean and spiteful to them when you are mad at me.

I just lowered my head feeling guilty and ashamed of myself. I look at Singto and said you are right for once in your life. So thank you for snapping out of my craziness. I will go apologize to them and treat them to meal.

By the way we will have our talk tomorrow because I have feeling that I am not going to like it, and be very mad. So might as well have a good time tonight and try to make a new first impression. Before I get mad and have attitude again.

Singto said you are right. Lets wait til tomorrow and start fresh. I ask him can he give me some time to myself. Singto fake shock saying you are kicking me out of my own room. I said "YES" so go leave me be.

Singto left the room. I just sit there thinking that I do not know any places to eat in Thailand. That when a light bulb went off in my head. I reached my phone in my pocket and called the one person who knows food better then I do especially since he has been to Thailand before.

I hit number one on my phone and called Gxxod. He picked up on the second ring say hello Gxxods baby boy what can I do for you. I said for one you can stop calling me Gxxods baby boy and two do you know any good restaurants in Thailand.

Gxxod said depends on what you want eat, but why are you asking me when your brother lives their! I sigh and tell him what happen earlier minus the Singto pushing me on his bed because I know Gxxod and he would be mad and might fly over here to kick Singto ass, but if I'm right that Singto is a demon I don't want him to be killed.

Then I come out my thoughts and said sushi everybody like sushi. Gxxod said I can email you a list to your phone. I said okay and waited for him to send the list. That's when I ask him what was he doing before I call. He said making a changes in my schedule and move some of my things.

I received the email and looked at the names on the list and pick one. I told Gxxod which one I wanted and he told me to hold on let him check something. One minute later he came back saying that I had reservations for the restaurant I wanted.

I told him that I could have done it myself, but he said no bother just consider this a welcome to Thailand gift. And the reservation is under the name Gxxods Baby Boy. I yelled at him through the phone and he just laugh.

I hung up the phone on him and yelled ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!