CH.88

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST,DAYU)

Good morning Dayu!

How did you sleep last night?

I slept great Krist, thanks for asking.

How did you sleep last night?

Well I didn't get a whole lot of sleep but it was okay.

Why didn't you get a lot of sleep yesterday?

Well my roommate wanted to talk about yesterdays outing and I couldn't say no. Beside I like that he is conformable enough to talk with we freely.

You are way to trusting Krist, he could be just buying his time and you release that chain you have around his heart. And that's why he's being so friendly.

I had thought about that but, I get the feeling that he wants to be more then what he is a demon and maybe he wants friends.

I don't care if you are demon,god,human or anything else everyone wants to have a friend or love one in their life. And Tee wants that.

Yeah about that, I didn't want to say anything about that last night but why does he have a different face. I know there are demons that can change to their appearance to certain degree.

But a whole other person!!

I was shocked to when he first change to someone else while we was training before settling on Tee to fight with.

He changed more then once?

Yes!

He must be the General that I heard so much about!

What General?

It's rumored that the Devil have different Generals for different parts of his army, but their was one General who didn't need a army because he could change his looks and strength.

But we couldn't prove it until now, but why would the Devil let him work for his son who is working with you. Krist!

I don't know maybe he was a spy for the Devil, but if he is this powerful General. Then how was he caught so easily by me?

I don't know Krist, but for now lets be grateful that you are stronger then you look. Which reminds me here are so of the more difficult spells for you to practice on and some dark forbidden spells that I am not sure of but with you already doing some and seems to be doing fine and you haven't went all dark vadder on us, so why not.

Thanks Dayu. I know you must be tired being pregnant and all. I still find it hard to believe that you are pregnant, for goodness sake you are a guy and last time I check guys cant get pregnant.

And how do people not see you are pregnant, but I can and everyone else can in the family.

That's because we are special and can weld different powers and some higher levels demons also see that I am pregnant but not all humans and demons can see me in my true pregnant state.

I think mainly because I am a spirit priest that is pass down by birth rite and to ensure we have a new guardian to pass down to the next generation of priest or priestess.

I still don't get but I not going to dwell on it because we have to practice and more practice to be ready for what may come.

.

.

Singto P

Singto P.O.V

I don't know how many more cold showers I will have to take, because this is straight torture not being able to touch Krist sexually.

I want him so bad. The only time I had him was when we had that threesome which I still can't believe happen.

More so the fact that Gxxod and I shared a moment is still even more unbelievable, the fact we are brothers it was wrong. Well technically we aren't really,  that's because he possess the body of Krist friend but still he is my brother.

And I want to have alone time with Krist. Were it is just the two of us but I don't want to keep pushing because I don't want him to think that's all our relationship is going to be s sex.

I just have to be patience I only have a few more months for the six month band is lifted.

Until then I will shower him with dates and gifts to show him that this is forever, literally forever.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if you did please like,comment,share,vote,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks.

                                                                             Your Writer,

                                                                                    Jaydog.