Part 80

Krist P.O.V

(KRIST,YAN WIBO)

.

What is that supposed to mean?

It just your boyfriend ''Singto' right?

Well he is giving off strong hormones right now of jealously and horniness, let me guest you restricted sex wit him until you know him better.

I don't smell anything from Singto but his favorite cologne CREED that he wears.

You wouldn't smell anything from Singto, because only demons can smell it ,especially high class demons but some mid levels demons like me can sometime smell the arousal of high class demon.

So does that mean Gxxod can smell it too?

Of course he can he is a high level demon after all, but aren't you curious if Gxxod is giving of hormones as well.

No because I know he is horny I can smell him a mile away.

How can you smell Gxxod horniness and tell the difference?

At first I didn't really know that it was his sexual arousal smell until I found out that he use to masturbate when he would tutor me in junior high.

He always smelt different after bathroom breaks, I thought he was putting on new cologne at first but one day I accidentally saw him masturbating.

When he came back to the table, I asked him why do he always put on cologne after every study break to tease him, but he said he didn't. At first I thought he was lying to hide the fact he was masturbating.

But then I remembered in one of my anatomy classes about how the body gives off different pheromones and hormones depending on the situation.

So I just guest it was his horniness and I was confirmed right when that demon thing happen. I smelt his scent that day like 10x it fold that day.

But that still doesn't explain why you can even smell him in the first place?

Maybe it's because we grew up together, in all of my almost nineteen years here, I have known Gxxod for sixteen of them so I just got use to him, his smells, mood swing and cheesy pickup lines.

But I am wondering what those two are planning that they keep that from me.

Also I can understand the horniness but why jealously, what is there to be jealous about when I am with him practically everyday.

You can't be that naive, you had sex with his brother and still close to him. You are even trying to find him someone to date.

I didn't think about it that way, I was just trying to make up for not choosing him.

I would do the same if I had chosen Gxxod. I would try to find someone for Singto.

Since you brought up jealously.

Can I ask you a question?

Go ahead 'Shoot'!

Do you have a problem that Gxxod and I had sex?

Yan Wibo P.O.V

(WIBO,KRIST)

To be honest, not really because everybody has a past. Plus if you live as long as I have you don't sweat the small stuff.

Plus demons rarely stick with one person or another demon for long, it's rare to see a demon couple that been together forever.

Then let me ask you this question!

Could you see something with Gxxod and be honest, because I truly want to know and I want him to have his own happiness.

To be honest Krist, I'm not sure I like him. I never thought about it because he is my boss, plus I never dated another demon or had sex with one, humans has always been my preference.

He probably be horrible in bed.

Stop right their! What I am about to say please don't take it the wrong way 'OK.

When it comes to sex with Gxxod, you will not be disappointed at all. He has stamina out this world and not to mention a ten inch salami for a dick, so you will not be disappointed with his size.

I mean I was a virgin at the time, so I had no one to compare to. That was until Singto came, even though they don't have the same DNA, but they are similar in so many ways.

So trust me sex will be great but I understand you want to date and know him as something other then your boss.

So take this chance while you are here this week and get to know him and see where it goes.

You never know he could be the one!

Do I have a chose?

Of course!

It sure don't feel like one but whatever.

Sorry for the late update, just can't write as much as I would like to. But this is the new chapter I hoped you guys enjoyed it and if you did. Please like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. AN STAY SAFE OUT THEIR. Thanks

                                                                                                             Your Writer,

                                                                                                                  Jay Dog.