CH. 37

Singto P.O.V

Everything goes quite....Then Krist sits up and turn and looks at us he then screams and pass out.

Gxxod and I was about to go to him,but we both stopped and look at Dayu. He then nods his head giving us the okay.

We rush to Krist trying to get him to wake up but he doesn't move. I check to see if he has a pulse; he has one but it is weak.

I tell Gxxod we need to get him to the hospital down the mountain quick. I was about to scoop Krist up, but Gxxod did it first and ask where is the hospital.

I wanted to yank Krist from his arms but we don't have time to have a pissing contest fighting over Krist and who is going to carry Krist down the mountain.

So I told him down the mountain to the back of the house to the right we have a small one their.

He nods and the next thing I knew he has disappeared with Krist. I smirk to myself I guest he has the ability to teleport himself.

That figures I wondered how he got here so quick last night. He must be a very powerful demon to be able to teleport two cars and himself here.

He must be suppressing his true strength. I came out my thoughts and looked at Qinge and Dayu telling them lets go.

They had this dumbfound expression n their faces. I just tell them that Gxxod is more powerful then I thought he was.

I guest that's why he was suppressing his powers. He didn't want us to know his true strength and we probably still don't know his true power level.

I turn and tell them I will see them at the hospital and took off to the sky, it will be quicker to fly then run back down the mountain to the hospital.

I reached the hospital and go in to see Gxxod yelling for a doctor.

.

Gxxod P

Gxxod P.O.V

I am yelling for a doctor and the guy name Toey come running out of one of the rooms.

I see him and he has a white coat on so it safe to assume he is a doctor here.

He comes over asking what is wrong with Krist. I tell him everything that happen, out the corner of my eye I see Singto coming behind me asking is he alright.

As Toey is checking Krist. After he finish examining Krist .Toey tells us that Krist body is weak and his body is now resting.

According to what you said the ritual took longer then expected to. So I am guessing he must have use allot of his strength fighting Kristy.

It looks like he won but it drained allot of his power. So his body is in a still state almost like a coma.

I start yelling , cursing and even punch a hole in the wall. Singto yelled at me to stop, saying Krist wouldn't want you to lose control.

I turn to Singto and gritted my teeth saying if Krist don't wake up or he dies. As I say that I see a nurse come in the room and blast her to ash with my fire blast.

I turn and look at Singto. I will kill everyone here like I just killed that woman. So you all better pray my Krist comes back to me before I lose it for real and this time I'll take no prisoners.

.

.

Thanks for reading, following, commenting, voting and adding to your reading list. Also I want you guys to know that I am starting another book and will publish the first chapter today or tomorrow. LOVE YOU ALL