CH. 21

---------------WARNING MATURE CONTENT PART ONE-----------

Dayu P.O.V

I can't believe those three are picking on Qinge and I. So when John dared me to have sex with Qinge I think my spirit left my body. I know my face turned white as a ghost. Do they really expect me to lose my virginity to my brother!

God knows I wouidn't mind, but I don't want to force it because I doubt Qinge ever thought about it and I don't want to lose him.

I calmed down and compose myself and take in my surroundings. I can hear Max yelling at John and Tew yelling at him for yelling at John.

I also hear Tul telling Krist that this has gone to far. I turn to look at Qinge and he is just sitting their with a blank face. I guest he is to shocked to say anything. I turn back to Krist and he is holding a credit card in his hand" NO" wait thats a hotel key card.

How did he get that? "OH YEAH" I did see a man come in around the time John told me my dare was. I yelled fine and looked at Krist and told him to give me the key card.

Krist P.O.V

I see Dayu wheels spinning in his head (he thinks he will take the key and Wang Qing and pretend to go to the room and stay there like nothing going to happen)-_-

Because I think Dayu thinks he can get his Qinge to lie and just tell us that they had sex. But I don't want to hear or see about sex. I just want those two knuckleheads to hurry up and be together weather or not they have sex is up to them.

But I putting my money is on Qinge. He has this look of a beast about to capture its prey and he will make it happen tonight. Then I thought of something else that might help Qinge. I looked at Qinge and said here take it. He looked at me confused. I said the dare is for Dayu but you have to consent otherwise it will be rape and I don't want to force anyone into sex if they don't want it.

So if you consent here is the key card. I see light bulb go off in Qinge head and he grabbed the key, but before they leave I want to embarrass them one more time. I tell them that I had the manger put condoms and some lavender lube in the suite. So you guys have fun and we will see you guys tomorrow.

Qinge P.O.V

Dayu and I are in the elevator on our way to the suite. We don't say anything to each other mainly because we are not alone, but also I am to nervous to talk. Once we reach the door I pull out the key card and let us in.

I thinking maybe I should try to take it slow or just go for the kill, but the way Krist has pushed us to this point. I think I should go for the kill.

Once we are in I grab Dayu and throw him against the door and start kissing him feverishly on the lips trying to gain access with my tongue. I bit his bottom lip and he moans a little and that was my opening.

I plunged my tongue in trying to establish dominance and I did. I am kissing more like I'm trying to devour him. I start moving to his jaw then his neck licking and sucking that beautiful neck of Dayus. I pulled back so I can give Dayu a chance to process whats about to happen.

OK that's enough! I pick Dayu up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I kissing his lips and neck as we make our way to the bed. I lay Dayu down on the bed and I crawl on top of him. I look down and the realization hits me that Dayu is under me. I can't believe this is finally happening. I am going to have to member to thank Krist properly for this.

I start to unbutton Dayus shirt caressing his chest and nipples. I move my head down kissing his chest and then I start licking and sucking on Dayus nipples. I then start to nibbling on then like they were some sweet delicious nectar.

Dayu then let out this sultry moan and I can feel my pants getting tight. Its seems that junior wants out to play. Be patient buddy we are almost their. I continue playing with Dayus nipples making them very tender to the touch.

I slowly move down to the navel licking it with my tongue. I look down and see Dayus bulge in his pants. I unzip Dayu pants and take them off. I then started taking my clothes off until I only had my boxer briefs.

I look around the room real quick trying to find the condoms and lube. I see it on the desk next to the window. I go and grab it real fast and come back to Dayu.