CH.62

Singto P.O.V

Back to present time=

Krist I think when we get back we should have you see DR.Toey, to check you, to make sure you are okay especially since you found a new power.

It's not new Singtuan it is just evolving. Krist said.

What did you just call me?

I called you Singtuan. Krist said.

And I am the only one that can call you that ''OK'' Krist said.

I call you that since everybody now call you Singto I thought I should have something no one else can call you, since we are dating now, granted it's only been one date and a work date at that.

But never the less, it was date and I had fun and got stronger. Which help my powers evolve more.

Besides Singtuan, I don't think Dr.Toey will be in today.

I heard some of the staff this morning before we left.

That he had date night with his husband last night and they weren't back this morning.

And judging by the size of OHM, I don't think Dr. Toey will be up for moving around a lot if you know what I mean Krist said with a 'wink''.

Of course I know what you mean Krist!

How about we go back and shower together and finish our date in the bedroom, I said to Krist in my deep sexy voice.

I see Krist tremble a little but he composed himself and said in your dreams demon boy.

Krist P.O.V

I love to make my dream a reality Singtuan said!

I just look at him and knock him upside his cheeky head and walk back to the car.

Singtuan gets in the car and looks at me and say don't be mad at me kitten.

I looked at him with my face turning red and yelled Singtuan please don't call me that.

Why can't I call you kitten, when you can call me Singtuan?

It's not that I don't like it, but your brother use to call me that and I don't want to think of Gxxod every time you call me kitten, so think of something else.

I saw my Singtuan face scowl and looked pissed, when I told him Gxxod used to call me kitten as a joke but looking back on it now, he must have really liked me that way.

But I can't help the fact that that all I see him as a brother/friend.

Yeah! a brother/friend that got all my first kiss,make out and even sex and I am not even gay!

Yet I had sex with two people and they are both men, well demons and brother demons at that ''OH GOD WHY''!

Krist,Krist,Krist!

Singtuan is calling me out my thoughts.

Penny for your thoughts Singtuan said.

Oh it's nothing, I was just thinking of a nickname that you can give me and out all the names that Gxxod given me, he never called me his nong.

So I was thinking of letting you call me your nong if you like it or do you have something else in mind?

Here is a new chapter, I hoped you guys liked it. And if you did please vote,comment,like,share,follow and add to your reading list and if you don't please feel free to also leave a comment but be respectful and classy when you comment. I will take the critique and try to do better.

                                                                                                                  Thanks Your Writer,

                                                                                                                                JAY DOG