CH.47

Krist P.O.V

As Singto and Gxxod get dressed I realize that I have no clothes to wear because that demon undressed me and they are cover in his blood.

As Gxxod was putting on his black shirt I took it from him telling he has jacket he can wear.

When I was putting of Gxxod's shirt his scent hit nose and all the events that has happen yesterday came to mind along with the things that both did for me this last week.

It is making me question was it really the demon venom or my secret desire to have them.

I know the venom had made me basically a horny little turtle, but when that sex demon was trying to get excited and turned on I fought it and was willing to die.

But the moment Gxxod burst in that door and killed the sex demon. I was ready to jump his bones.

He tried to stop me multiple times as I begged him to fuck me. I went so far as to threaten to sleep with his father or any damn demon.

And I guest that was enough for him to snap and take me, so I can't be really be mad at him and Singto because it was me who begged for it and had released my hormones knowing that their was a chance this could happen.

I sniff myself and smelt nothing but cum and sweat so what do they smell when they smell me. I am going to ask them that later.

But what I've been told only certain number of people can smell my hormones.

Penny for you thoughts Gxxod said to me as he pull me out my thoughts.

Gxxod P.O.V

Look I know we all have alot to talk about and discuss but lets get home first because I'm pretty sure neither Singto and myself included contacted John and the rest of them to let them know we found you.

So lets go and clean ourselves and we will have a late lunch or early dinner, because I don't know about you guys but I am famish I never had sex for 24hrs straight I said as I winked at Krist who just blushed.

I grab his hand and Singto hand and teleported us back to Krist room.

Mean while at the hospital....

Dayu P.O.V

How are you feeling today Toey asked me as he walks in my room. I am fine I tell him I just wish I knew if Krist was okay or not because its been over a day and nobody haven't heard anything and Singto and Gxxod are (M.I.A).

Why did Krist save me instead of saving himself because he is more important then me because Krist is the only chosen one who can wills GODS light.

So why save me I thought out loud. Toey grabbed my hand and said I don't really know Krist long, but what I can gather from the short time we have known him.

Krist always put others before himself and I guest that's why he can will such great power because he won't use it for selfish reasons or for bad intentions.

Listen! Toey had said to me. I know Krist has a foul mouth but he has a innocent heart that really cares for humanity and his family and friends.

I look at Toey and told him he s right and I shouldn't feel guilty for him saving me. Which I kind of glad now that know that I am pregnant with Qinge's baby.

By the way have you told him yet Toey asked. I shock my head no and told him because I need Qinge out there trying to help find Krist and if he knew I was pregnant he wouldn't leave my side.

Beside I needed time to think about am I ready t be a parent to a child?

Thanks for all the votes,like and comments on the last chapter. Please leave a comment or like, share,vote and add to your reading list.

. BYE until next time your writer Jaydog