CH.30

Krist P.O.V

I let Dayu in and ask him. What the hell is he doing here! Especially at 4 o'clock in the morning.

And then I told him you are welcome. Dayu looked confused. I pointed to the love bites on his neck and Dayu blushed.

He kind of look cute when he blushes and is embarrassed. Dayu shakes his head and laughs.

OH! I should thank you, I think it more like I should curse you for unleashing that beast on me.

I look at Dayu and we both burst out laughing at what he just said. After we stop laughing Dayu gave me this worried expression on his face.

I ask Dayu whats wrong?

He said Kristy spirit visited him asking for help. So naturally I came here because I thought you might be in trouble.

I yelled that"BITCH" and Dayu looks stunned and shocked at my outburst. I tell him how I wanted to ask him how to get rid of Kristy from my body and soul/spirit.

That is why she is trying too get to you first and ask you for help to stop me, but that BITCH won't stop me.

The only reason I was going to ask you is. Because I thought it would be safer and easier sense you can talk and remove spirits from this world.

But if you don't want to help I can go and see Gxxods father and see if he can expell Kristy from me.

Dayu looks at me lost and ask why would I go to my friends Gxxod dad."OH" You don't know but apparently Singto and Gxxod are brothers and the Demon King is their father.

Dayu mouth fell open. I came to Dayu and lifted his chin to close his mouth and smiled at him.

So will you help me or do I chance it with the Demon King.

Dayu P

Dayu P.O.V

.

I leave Krist room after agreeing to help him tomorrow are better yet later on today since it is now 5:20 in the morning.

I go back to my room taking off my shoes. I started to take off my clothes to put on some night clothes to sleep in. When I realize the sheets are off my bed and all the drawers are open and are empty.

My closet door open with all my clothes gone. What the sam-hell has happen to all my stuff.

I am startled when arms wrap around my waist from behind. ( Hey love whats you doing) I turn and look at Qinge with this devilish smirk on his face.

I raised my brow and ask him. What did you do with my things and clothes? Qinge smiled and said I put your things and clothes in" OUR ROOM" he made sure to enunciate the words our room.

Our room" What do you mean! Qinge said do you really think that after I finally made you mine. That we will be staying in separate rooms.

I took all of your belongings and moved it into my room. Wait correction our room" wifey".

I hit Qinge on the arm and he just pick me up bridal style. I protest but he shush me saying be quite or you wake the others up.

I slap him upside his head. He just smiled and kissed my neck and carried me to "our room.

Thanks for reading my story so far. Leave a comment or like this chapter. Better yet add this to your reading list. See you in the next chapter.