CH.14

Krist P.O.V

The plane landed and we started to get off the plane. I look around and see that we are at a private airstrip. When I notice two guys standing by a limo. One of the guys was tall about 193cm with fare skin and strong features. Then  the second guy about 11cm shorter then the other man, but he had golden tan skin and very beautiful.

I looked around waiting at the bottom of the steps, because I was not going to the limo were two complete strangers stand.I am waiting for John and Singto. When they finally made their out the plane and told me to come lets go. We stop in front of the two men that bowed at John and I.

They introduce themselves. The taller saying his name is Wang Qing and then the other said his name Feng JianYu but to call him Dayu. I bowed back and said my name is Krist Ra..I mean my name is Krist Peraya nice to meet you.

I saw John face when I corrected myself and said Peraya. He had a big goofy grin on his face. I just rolled my eyes and pretended not to notice. Then I notice how they just nodded to Singto and not bowed to greet him.

I heard John speak asking why did you guys come instead of Max & Tul. The tall guy Wang Qing( I think) said that they had an emergency come up.John nodded understanding. The tall guy went to open the door to the limo to let me in followed by Singto then John. While Wang Qing and Dayu got in the front to drive.

I just sit there staring out the limo window as we pulled out the airstrip.

Dayu POV...

I look at Qinge. I tell him that something happen on the plane. The spirits are telling me to tread lightly. Qinge nodded. Then in a blink of and eye. I saw Krist get off the plane first. Wow he is beautiful with those cute chubby cheeks.

Qinge cut in saying not as cute as you. I just rolled my eyes at my brother/best friend. Brother why do you say such things that annoy me. (Qinge) First of all I am not your brother and second because it is true.

I got ready to say something else.But I saw John was exiting the plane. They made their way to us and we greeted each other. I can feel the negative energy coming off all them especially that demon.

We entered the limo and everybody was quite as a church mouse. Krist staring out the limo window. I looked at Qinge and he gave me that leave it alone look, but I pay him no mind and turn to ask Krist some questions.

Krist POV...

I was looking out the window when Dayu called my name asking me. What did that demon do this time? That got you so mad. I turn my head and smiled at him (I can tell we are going to be good friends) .I tell Dayu what had just happen plane right before we landed.

Dayu burst out laughing." Yeah "(good friends) He then turn to Singto but he called him by another name. He asked him why do you cause trouble; when you know he does not have all of her memories of your time together.

I froze when I heard Dayu say that. John cut in telling Dayu not now! Wait til we get home. Dayu blink innocently like he has done nothing wrong.He asked why! Krist already know that him and that demon have a past.

Everybody in the limo is now looking at me expect for Qinge because he was driving. John raised and eyebrow questioning me. I just sighed and told you. I am smart I just don't know all the details, but the memories that have come. They always have Singto and that girl in them.

But it got me thinking maybe she is me, like a past me but female. See! Dayu said I told you he already knows. Then Dayu ask me why did I call Singto that name. I said because that's the name he told me to call him.(Singto) It is but only to you.

Dayu aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah thats so cute can I call you Singto to "fuck no"Singto said, but I said yes you can. Singto gave me a cold glare. I just rolled my eyes. And said to everyone in the limo. You all may call him Singto.

Singto got ready to argue but I stopped him and said that any servant of mine will be a reflection of me and that reflection will me friendly and approachable. So yes you may call him Singto. I turn to Singto with a satisfied smile on my face.

.

.

Just a quick chapter  because I been sick recently so  I wasn't able to write much. I hope you like it.

Thanks for all the comments and likes and votes. It really give me courage to keep trying to write.