CH.71

Gxxod P.O.V

(These are the people in this conversation= GXXOD,KRIST,SINGTAUN AND EVRYONE ELSE)

A couple people asked, I hope that helps! On with the chapter.

I'm sorry baby boy, you know sometimes my mouth has a mind of it's own.

Why are you acting like you are really scared or something? Tul said.

I am!

I know that smile/look and believe you me, you don't want to be on the end of that smile.

Kitten Pooh!

Baby Boy!

Chubby Cheeks!

Okay!, Fine don't talk to me.

I grabbed my phone out my pocket and called my accountant/secretary Winston.

Hello Winston! I need you to do favor for me real quick.

What did you do to Krist this time boss? Winston asked.

Mind your business Winston and just do what I say, OK.

I need you to make reservation at Walt Disney Shanghai for all the kids and nuns,priest at the orphanage that Krist and I grew up in.

You must have made Krist really mad this time! Winston said.

Less talk about what I did and more action. I need you to get this done ASAP.

OH! Also have my stylist in that area, take all of them shopping for new clothes for the trip that will last at least a week.

Yes sir anything else? Winston said.

No Winston, that's it for now. I'll talk to you later.

I hang up my phone and sit here quietly in the limo and wait til we get to Krist's uncle compound.

Boy you must really be scared , to pullout all the stops like that. Tew said.

Now I'm curious what Krist did to that boy? Everyone in the limo said at the same time.

I didn't do anything, I'm innocent Krist said.

Krist P

Krist P.O.V

(Krist,Gxxod,Singtuan)

Innocent my ass! Gxxod said.

Hey you are already treading on thin ice buddy.

AHH! You have forgiven me Baby Boy!

Like hell I did. I will just push my punishment back until the triple M's leave.

I don't want to ruined their trip and have them worry that my soul will be doomed to hell dealing with you, but thank you for doing this.

I was just saying that I miss them the other day, so thank for your kindness Mr. Godtrick.

OH! it's Mr. Godtrick now, well it is better then that killer smile and I don't mean that in a good way.

I just sit here and smile.That fool dodge a bullet, I was going to fuck him up but he pulled out his trump card.

Bravo asswipe bravo!

I am brought out my thoughts when Singtuan asked me, whats on my mind?

Oh nothing, just remembering that this as... shit!

HEY! you didn't tell your boy Winston that they all need passports.

I'm pretty sure he'll figure it out and get it done, that's why I pay him the big bucks.

Well I don't trust that!

I grab my phone and call my friend.

Hey! Carlos.

Oh! Krist the love of my life, I heard you moved to Asia or something.

I see Gxxod smirking over there because I know what hes thinking.

I take my other shoe and throw at him.

I hope you guys like this chapter and if you do give a like,comment,vote,share,follow and add to your reading list. Thanks

                                                                                                                            Your Writer,

                                                                                                                                   Jaydog.