CH.63

Singto P.O.V

My nong, I like the sound of that.

Okay, my nong Kit!

But remember that you mustn't let others call you nong,'' OK''.

I know it is a custom for and older or a senior to call someone younger then them 'nong' but that right only belongs to me now, your Singtuan.

So you must let them know right away in a respectful way not to call you nong and that you are okay with them calling you  just Krist or Mr. Peraya.

You know you sound like a jealous, possessive ,boyfriend right? My nong Kit said.

And is their a problem with that?

No just stating a fact, it's kinda hot but don't go overboard because I belong to no one, but you belong to me my Singtuan.

I say to him with a evil smirk on my face.

I look at my nong Kit, with this angel/devilish smirk on his face.

Oh GOD! He is going to be a handful to deal with, but he is so worth it.

Dayu P.O.V

I am in my closet, trying to find another pair of jeans ,because the one I was trying to put on earlier wont go over my fat ass.

I have put on another 5 pounds in the last two days.

I need to start exercising more. I can't use being pregnant as an excuse.

I don't want to be fat and I still haven't told Qinge.

I know the minute I tell him, he will have me blocked off from everyone and also stop my training and going out hunting demons to purify their souls.

But that is my job in this group.

But I am surprise I got pregnant!

I know that some of the men in Qinge and I bloodline could get pregnant, because of some curse that made all the women baron.

Also made the men only desire other men, trying to kill Qinge and I bloodline.

The head of the family at that time tried everything and every witch to break the curse but couldn't.

But he found a witch that could give some of the men a submissive gene that will allow some of the men to bare children.

I thought that since me and Qinge was reincarnated into different bloodlines and not close related to each other in this life time but we know that we once were brothers in or past life.

But I guess the curse still is in effect regardless of us being reincarnated into another bloodline.

I guess our soul are still the same, thus the curse will still take effect.

Oh well! There is nothing I can do about it now.

I just have to finally tell Qinge, that he is going to be a father and let the chips fall as they may.

Sorry it took me awhile,a long  time to update but I needed a break to recharge and focus on myself for awhile. Here is the chapter that I been stuck on for a long time, I'm trying to figure out which direction I want the story to go. Please leave a comment,like,a vote,share,follow and add to your reading list.

                                                                                                        Thanks Your Writer,

                                                                                                                       Jay Dog.