CH.22

----------WARNING MATURE CONTENT PART 2----------

Qinge P.O.V

I threw the lube and condoms n the bed. I then crawled back to Dayu hoovering over him.I see Dayu has his eyes closed.

I looked at him and said love open your eyes, love look at me.

Dayu looked at me with those big round beautiful eyes.

I look back at him and told him Dayu I love you and not like a brother or a friend , but as a husband who loves his wife.

Dayu cut me off saying so you got it wrong I am the husband and you are the wife because I am older.

I smirked at Dayu and said look at the our position isn't obvious who the wife is : but seriously Dayu I love you with all my heart and soul.

I kiss Dayu and he kiss me back. I then start moving my kisses all over his body. First his jaw, neck, collarbone. Then his chest, nipples all the while Dayu is moaning like he wants more pleasure.

I make my way to Dayu's bulge in his underwear and slowly take them off. I look at Dayus dick and he has a nice size about 7 inches and not to thick.

I kiss the tip of Dayu's dick then I lick it. I can taste the precum and it taste like Dayu sweet and a little salty.

I put all of Dayus dick in my mouth, moving my head up and down on Dayu's dick. Dayu moans became louder. He grabs my hair and pushes me down. So I can take all his dick in my mouth.

He start to thrust his dick in my mouth. Dayu is fucking my mouth. The next thing I know Dayu pulls my head down closer to him and the loudest moan that I heard from him as Dayu cums in my mouth and I swallowed it all down every drop of it.

I move my way back up to kiss Dayu so he can taste his cum. He said it taste bitter. I smiled and moved back down, but Dayu stops me and said it's my turn to suck you.

I told him not today because junior wants to play in your other hole real bad. Dayu just rolled his eyes.

I start kissing Dayu moving slowly back down to Dayu's balls.I then move down and parted Dayu's cheeks kissing and licking his hole.

Dayu flinches when my tongue went in his entrance. He was saying don't do that while moaning at the same time.

I continue what I was doing. I then reached for the lube: I popped open the lube and you can smell the lavender. I wonder were I can get some because lavender is Dayu favorite flower and scent.

I put some of the lube on my fingers and started with one and Dayu hole is really tight. So I know I have to stretch him good so it won't be to painful for him.

Dayu P.O.V

I feel Qinge put one finger in and it stings a little but it is bearable and a few minutes later he added a second finger in my ass and it is painful. I tell him it hurts. He said you just have bare with it a little longer. Then he added the third finger.

And it still hurts but I know he is trying his best to stretch and relax my ass for the main event.

Qinge P.O.V

I got three fingers in Dayu and it is still tight but I continue to scissor him. Dayu lifts up and mons loud." Found it" and just in time because junior was starting to hurt because he wants to play too.

I hope he is stretch enough. I grab the lube and put some more on and in Dayu's hole. I then rubbed some on me and then position myself at Dayu's entrance.

I start pushing myself in Dayu's tight hole. Dayu whimpers in pain. I keep going slowly as possible until all nine and half inches of me is in to the hilt.

God Dayu's inside feels amazing. So warm and tight."OH SHIT" I forgot to put the condom on. I look at Dayu and think if I start over again he might back out of doing it because of the pain.I am clean and so is Dayu. We both are virgins well not anymore.

I have dated girls but only going so far as a blowjob. I never really wanted to have sex with them because I only wanted to have sex with Dayu.

I look at Dayu and kiss him and started to move real slow and after a few minutes Dayu said move a little faster.

And when he said that. Something snapped in me and I lost all control. I pulled out and thrust back in Dayu pounding away. Dayu is screaming stop it . It hurts but it was to late.

.

.

.

Don't forget to leave comment. like,add to your list, share and vote

This is my first attempt to wright mature content so tell me how I am doing so far.